Maicon

If WE Bought Him Either Zabbi or Micah Would leave Woudnt They? And Shaleum Logan. But anyway i guess you have to get rid of some along the way to success ;)

You need players like Zab as he can do a good job in a number of different positions. He will get games of that I am sure.

Project said:
You need players like Zab as he can do a good job in a number of different positions. He will get games of that I am sure.

I Agree. Zab can do a job in numerous positions so is versatility and adaptability will me invaluable to us.

Looked decidedly average tonight. Must admit this is the first time i've really seen him play and i can't see all the fuss, maybe it's just a bad game for him though

went on wikipedia to see how old he is and it says he was going to sign for united in 2004 but failed a work permit! 28 years old in july, good player but worried about the future of micah and zaba if he does sign.

Darker shade of Blue said:
What would this mean for Micah Richards ?
Means he can learn his trade from someone a lot more experienced who is apparently one of the best in the world in his position. It's up to Richards to earn his place then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.