Maicon

don't think we need him, we've got loads of cover for right back, Richards will come good after 1 bad season, Zab deserve's, and is good enough, to start, Nedum can play there & we also have Logan. I want us to sign players that will improve us but we need to keep the soul of the team intact and the youth team players (and players like Zab for that matter) will give us that.

charliebigspuds said:
don't think we need him, we've got loads of cover for right back, Richards will come good after 1 bad season, Zab deserve's, and is good enough, to start, Nedum can play there & we also have Logan. I want us to sign players that will improve us but we need to keep the soul of the team intact and the youth team players (and players like Zab for that matter) will give us that.

This might just be a teaser to raise his value on a different front. It might be City going for another def or some other trade slushed in the greater scheme of the good report between the clubs. Like, Inter dropping any claims on Tevez in return for City not denying the bid etc.

It could be a number of things with Maicon actually going to City a bit down the list.

What's a 100% clear though, is that the clubs are discussing matters on a number of issues and have synced bits and parts of their transfer agenda.

I try to explain it more thoroughly here:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125580&start=20

Maicon would be good, but too attacking for the defence we have now, he may leave us exposed, we would need both toure brothers and lescott in order to be comfortable at the back with Maicon playing

AntonDonJuan said:
Looked decidedly average tonight. Must admit this is the first time i've really seen him play and i can't see all the fuss, maybe it's just a bad game for him though

He always looks like that. I've seen him play in 15+ games and have never seen him play brilliantly once. Seen the odd game where he was ok. Can't see for the life of me what the fuss is about. Like I say if he comes I will wish him well obviously but we have very good players in that position and weaknesses elsewhere. I wonder if it's all bollocks? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.