Maicon

Think this would be top if we got him, I love the way he gets forward and has a great cross on him, would also teach micha a few things me thinks

hope robbi puts a good word in lol

Is there still only me that thinks that Spursmad's wink the other night when he said that Robinho would be ok without Elano may have had something to do with Maicon - even though he said it didn't mean anything....?

leewill31 said:
thats says it all to me.

yes they HAVE been close but they HAVE NOT got there in 5 years of trying.

we(manchester city) at the rate we are going will be there in a couple of years and so if i were to look at it that way then so may of barry without the pound signs in his eyes.

that says it all to me as well. How can you say what the future holds. it is not automatic we finish 6th or above is it. we have never finished there so dont belittle people who have at least until we have done it . you have an unbelieavble attitude. i could say to ricky hatton that he was never pound for pound best boxer in the world. i could say i will dwarf what bill gates has ever earnt. everyone can say stuff. have to do it though

of course it could just all be agent talk.........

The media/agents seem to group teams together.......at present its utd, city chelski real madrid........

so when they get some "info" on a player maybe wanting to transfer they say "x" has been linked to one team and then a few hrs later they will also say.....and team "B" and "C" has also joined the race for this players signature...

and the agents do the same

so i would take this link to Maicon with a huge pinch of salt.........between them the media and agents throw so many supposed signings around that at some point they get some right .....but realistically very few of these supposed links are evn remotely true

and the club doesnt bother denying them unless its somepne like Messi.......

Danamy said:
I wouldn't compleatly dismiss it as i know for sure Johnson was a target so we must be looking at the right back spot?

i wasnt completely dismissing it...they could be right....but if you throw enough darts one will eventually hit the bullseye!

avoidconfusion said:
If that was to happen, I don't see Richards or Zabaleta getting many games anymore.

This, I'd rather stick with these two. Maicon may well be quality, but we're really getting that "buy all, show no loyalty" vibe if we carry on at this rate. I'll be happy with Barry, Roque, Tevez and a top class CB and see us retain the services of Micah, Neds, Zab, Kompany and the Boj.

simon23 said:
Danamy said:
I wouldn't compleatly dismiss it as i know for sure Johnson was a target so we must be looking at the right back spot?

i wasnt completely dismissing it...they could be right....but if you throw enough darts one will eventually hit the bullseye!

I agree........the media's job is to try and get the story first but never believe the figures they come out with as there normally way off the mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.