Maicon

He would be an immense signing, in a 4-3-3 you have to have two quality attacking fullbacks who provide invaluable width, without that width you'll struggle... especially away from home.

I wanted us to sign Johnson, but Christ almighty... Maicon!?!?

Fingers crossed we can pull this one off.

johnmc said:
leewill31 said:
thats says it all to me.

yes they HAVE been close but they HAVE NOT got there in 5 years of trying.

we(manchester city) at the rate we are going will be there in a couple of years and so if i were to look at it that way then so may of barry without the pound signs in his eyes.

that says it all to me as well. How can you say what the future holds. it is not automatic we finish 6th or above is it. we have never finished there so dont belittle people who have at least until we have done it . you have an unbelieavble attitude. i could say to ricky hatton that he was never pound for pound best boxer in the world. i could say i will dwarf what bill gates has ever earnt. everyone can say stuff. have to do it though

were is the unbelivableattitude in my post john talk about exaggeration and who have i belittled ,without jumping around ranting to yourself look at the bigger picture!

we at this current time have more appeal to a player than say everton or villa that is fact weather you like it or not and with that comes the better player imho.

though some god forsaken fuckup within the next couple of years we will be up there fighting for the top 4 and progressed further than the likes of villa and so on.

tomhawley said:
SWPISHOME said:
The Fixer said:
dont know if it's been posted but 15mill plus elano apparently.

That is a bloody rip off if its true! They should be giving us money and Maicon!

are you joking or not?

BBC commentator Jonathan Pearce says that ahead of the the Confederations Cup semi-final between Brazil and South Africa in Johannesburg, there have been rumours that Manchester City have bid 15m Euros and Elano for Brazil's Inter Milan defender Maicon.

The Fixer said:
tomhawley said:
SWPISHOME said:
The Fixer said:
dont know if it's been posted but 15mill plus elano apparently.

That is a bloody rip off if its true! They should be giving us money and Maicon!

are you joking or not?

BBC commentator Jonathan Pearce says that ahead of the the Confederations Cup semi-final between Brazil and South Africa in Johannesburg, there have been rumours that Manchester City have bid 15m Euros and Elano for Brazil's Inter Milan defender Maicon.

no i meant is he joking by saying they should give us cash and Maicon for Elano haha

but thanks for that, quite interesting.... interesting indeed

i think we should swap elano + 20 mil for johnny evans he is obviously a class cb he can replace dunne and we can keep richards at rb, he finished above ireland in epl youth player of the year awards that must mean something ....

sarcasm :)

Id like to see Maicon at city - even if that brings the end to Elanos city time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.