Maicon

LoveCity said:
I will be surprised (pleasantly) if we get a fee. From what I can tell, the 5million euro thing was mistranslated... from what I could make out, the sourced article was talking about his City wages of 5million euros per year (£90,000/week) rather than a transfer fee. Di Marzio has not mentioned any fee yet, maybe there will be some clarification.

Some reports saying we are still going to pay half of his wages.

cityyy said:
Loan with option to buy. City also pays 50% of the salary.

It's a straight sale, confirmed by Gianluca Di Marzio. Also no mention of us paying wages by him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/maicon-on-his-way-to-roma/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... y-to-roma/</a>

LoveCity said:
I will be surprised (pleasantly) if we get a fee. From what I can tell, the 5million euro thing was mistranslated... from what I could make out, the sourced article was talking about his City wages of 5million euros per year (£90,000/week) rather than a transfer fee. Di Marzio has not mentioned any fee yet, maybe there will be some clarification.

I'l be amazed if we get a penny for him, just happy to be rid of his wages I'd imagine.

Roma offered 3m€ for Gervinho, Arsenal wanted 8-9m at least.

Seriously they maybe offering 1m€ for Maicon and probably they want us to pay his wages or most of that...

Or we have to pay part of his last year wages from the small fee Roma is paying....

The will be no fee income in this deal, and can imagine we still will pay some of his wage.

Getting players in huge wages, especially old ones who are hard to move on is a joke, dont know what we were thinking giving him close to 100k/week deal he really came to the bench anyway...

With a 3m fee +5m in wages he cost us about 8m pounds last year and what he really offered? Not a single assist or goal hardly remember any good performance from him maybe he had 5 good crosses in all..
Every one of them cost about 1.5m pounds, lol...

bluetim said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Confirmed to Roma.

Good riddance.

Sad that someone would feel like this.

Joining us just didn't work out,but there was nothing to dislike about the guy,things just didn't go his way.

Certainly not a signing to remember,but not one to sneer at either.

Apart from the fact that he'd rather turn his head and pretend he didn't see children outside the training ground waiting for an autograph than stop for 2 minutes and make their day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.