Maine Rd terrace characters

do you really brother.late 70s and early 80s were the happiests days of my life,secret affair cool cats .u tube,this is the time for action.

mainestand said:
levets said:
Mick Buckley From Oldham. Known as 'general'. Does live in Sheffield. He was the FIRST hooligan to be jailed. Not actually for what he did; but for contempt of court... before the magistrate passed sentence he asked Mick... " is there anything you'd like to state before the court" Mick replied.. "yes... City fer't Cup". Unbelievable but absolutely true!

He looks a shadow of his former self nowadays... but what a character he was...
Funny you should mention him Levets, he's back living in Lees. A mate at work mentioned this bloke he ended up talking to in the Angel last weekend, he said he called himself the 'general' and told him a load of tales of years gone by, he did'nt believe him and when he asked me about him on monday i said 'he was telling you the truth'. A crackpot now but deserves legendary status.

Mick has lived in Sheff for many years now..was chatting to him about 2 weeks ago in wetherspoons (bankers draft). Would be surprised if he has moved back

erast fandorin said:
Daffy the tout
had a couple of drinks with daffy after the cricket at old twatford last year and again in town after one of the games at coms last season.top lad daffy,love those jackets!

Known Daffy for years .about 1977 -78 coming back from Derby (i think) City Fans ransacked the buffet compartment every thing went money ,food ,drink ect .Daffy was the only one nicked for can you believe it nicking a sausage roll

cyberblue said:
Known Daffy for years .about 1977 -78 coming back from Derby (i think) City Fans ransacked the buffet compartment every thing went money ,food ,drink ect .Daffy was the only one nicked for can you believe it nicking a sausage roll
I remember coming back from Forest on one of Donalds coaches, Pat Berry etc Fcukin chaos.
All got took to Derby for fingerprinting, they couldn't do fuck all.
Released without charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.