Maine Rd terrace characters

Sad to say but I think those days have gone for good. Characters have been dispersed all over CoMs. We need bring the guys back in one concentrated area.
Bring back the SUPPORT and the humour.

BlueMo' said:
cyberblue said:
Known Daffy for years .about 1977 -78 coming back from Derby (i think) City Fans ransacked the buffet compartment every thing went money ,food ,drink ect .Daffy was the only one nicked for can you believe it nicking a sausage roll
I remember coming back from Forest on one of Donalds coaches, Pat Berry etc Fcukin chaos. All got took to Derby for fingerprinting, they couldn't do fuck all. Released without charge.
Pat Berry, was he from fallowfield/rusholme way? If it's the same guy, he was very handy

tonythecoleman said:
just remembered,the corner of the kippax,next to the north stand early nineties,tall skinny bloke,who after 3 mins of every game used to shout,GET A SUB ON!

that's funny!

always remember a little chubby ginger bloke. Used to see him every night in his city scarf and always carried a massive radio about with him. I think he used to go in the main stand and he used to get off the bus in Blackley.Wonder if he still goes and still carries the same radio.

feedthegoat11 said:
always remember a little chubby ginger bloke. Used to see him every night in his city scarf and always carried a massive radio about with him. I think he used to go in the main stand and he used to get off the bus in Blackley.Wonder if he still goes and still carries the same radio.

know who ya mean,saw him on middleton rd a few weeks back.......with his radio

what about that scruffy ticket tout with a cap and an old dirty mac on, looked more like a paedo than a tout. also never forget the bear, he was great at away matches, nobody ever gave him any shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.