Maine Rd terrace characters

Pete when he was on the screen:

ae7e6d.gif

fathellensbellend said:
m27 said:
If this forum had a 'Panic' button I'd have pressed it by now. Internet bullying is unacceptable.

-- Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:58 pm --

That is the same coat he had on when I first set eyes on him in the mid-eighties on the Kippax. Even his phone is blue and white!

Legend.

that coat goes back to at least the late 70's i remember him giving the kids sweets at away games, and i am 40 this year.

he was a top bloke though.

as for the old tin badges, he had one that said there's only one utd and thats the chocolate biscuit, and also for fox sake stop hunting.

Sure he had a badge which said 'Cloughie,Cloughie kiss my arse' if this can be verified?

Remember him from the late 70's and early 80's. Good to hear he's still going strong.

Spoke to the bloke with the City stuff on / video etc, he hails from Yorkshire apparently.

Maine Road Characters - Howard Yeats (and his dad Bob) - , Charlie, Graham,
Ian - City travel club , can't believe how they managed to keep up to 500-600 Blues travelling by train under control! Happy , happy days! Miss em.

Has anyone mentioned Mark Bintner in his police helmet and cape in the late 60's early 70's

He's got the pub out in Spain now

went to chelsea 1st leg cup winners cup semi 1970 on the train , some rum lads on that trip, i was 16 but allways remember some kid about 10 on his own on the train cadging money to get in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.