Maine Rd terrace characters

Yes he is brilliant a real eccentric and die hard blue! The club should recognise some of these fans before they are lost forever.

I remember that game for the Leeds fans pretending to applaud Williams as he walked towards the South Stand before launching en masse into a 1930s German style "Sieg Heil"
Spectacularly appalling, but as a sign of the times, I do remember some City fans around me laughing.

Yes that was the game. The guy dressed as Hitler was one of a number of scumbags who threw bananas at Alex Williams

Saw him last season putting a piece of card with something like 'united forever' in a pile of horse shit at City Square.

I agree all the coverage dear old Helen had and Pete seems to fly under the media radar, shame.

Saw him last season putting a piece of card with something like 'united forever' in a pile of horse shit at City Square.

I agree all the coverage dear old Helen had and Pete seems to fly under the media radar, shame.

I think he gets a fair bit of coverage in fairness. He is a regular in the programme and is always on the big screens.
He doesnt do all the aways like helen did - nor run the supporters coaches or collect for charity.
No disrespect to Pete - but you cannot and should not compare the two of them.

I think he gets a fair bit of coverage in fairness. He is a regular in the programme and is always on the big screens.
He doesnt do all the aways like helen did - nor run the supporters coaches or collect for charity.
No disrespect to Pete - but you cannot and should not compare the two of them.
Yeah maybe your right I'm not expecting him on the pitch with the LC like Helen was but I do feel a bit more could be done, mind you for all we know he may have told the club he doesn't want any special fuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.