Man City TV Launched

They don't show up on mine, any idea if it would be the old app and if so, does anyone know if the latest version is on Roku?

Im not sure mate as Im on FireTv. I have both old and new apps. The new app is City badge with sky blue background. The new app is the same with a darker blue background which couldn't be described as sky blue.

I’ll check when I’m back tomorrow.
I am using he LG app and I cannot see any sign of 17/18 or 18/19 The way the screen is laid out for one to select what you want to see is very poor and amateurish. Very dissapointed

Im not sure mate as Im on FireTv. I have both old and new apps. The new app is City badge with sky blue background. The new app is the same with a darker blue background which couldn't be described as sky blue.
Thanks for the reply, I think mine has the darker background and I contacted the app maker to see if it possibly hadn't paired up correctly, but as with everyone else, no reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.