Man City V Barcelona Pre Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
Aguero up top alone would make no sense. With all the possession Barca will be getting we need someone to hold the play up with the long balls from our defense. With Aguero its just going to come back.

Totally agree!!

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
That line up screams two things to me....

1 - it doesn't give us the best opportunity to progress
2 - Pellegrini has left himself wide open to criticism when we lose.

Or

3- is acclaimed as a tactical genius if we get a result.

Hopefully that's the case.

kupest said:
Aguero up top alone would make no sense. With all the possession Barca will be getting we need someone to hold the play up with the long balls from our defense. With Aguero its just going to come back.
Tell that to Bayern.

You know what, for years we've tried to contain big teams in europe and played a more defensive game and all we managed was to loose.

If we're gonna go out lets do it in a blaze of glory playing some beautiful football! No more hiding like children who don't think they deserve to be here, lets fucking enjoy it guys.

I'm really not sure what is going on with this lineup...big big risk

Are we sure it's a 4-4-2? Maybe he's shifting Aguero back for a supporting role..

The priority at home should be to not concede. A clean sheet at home and we can go for it in the Camp Nou where out goals are worth double but no, Pellers thinks the opposite and picks this midfield?
I really hope I'm wrong but we're gonna get severely overrun tonight..

Not the least bit surprised by the lineup.

Pellers knows we have to WIN at home, cause sure as hell we are not winning at Camp Nou.

And sorry, one striker formation does NOT give you the best chance to win...it gives you best chance to DRAW, in which case you are likely done...

Logic here is better go for it than die a slow death, and i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.