Man City V Viktoria Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

bluebrickroad said:
Dizzie said:
I don't get why people keep saying Dzeko with Aguero up front. Dzeko can not play and will not play well with another striker he never has !

Hart

Richards - Boyata - Lescott - Clichy

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

There are 4 players in that team that I would rather not see playing for City again. For the sake of harmony on this forum I shall not mention their names, except to say one of them is not Boyata.

those three but who else, I say navas as hes done nowt for us

bluestevei said:
bluebrickroad said:
Dizzie said:
I don't get why people keep saying Dzeko with Aguero up front. Dzeko can not play and will not play well with another striker he never has !

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

There are 4 players in that team that I would rather not see playing for City again. For the sake of harmony on this forum I shall not mention their names, except to say one of them is not Boyata.

Guessing you missed the Spurs game at the weekend then. Lescott will be the other one. I cannot fault Lescott or Garcia in their effort for City. Their ability may mean they have to go elsewhere though. Dzeko we will see what happens in the summer. Kolorov has been okay this season and added width on the left hand side that we have sometimes needed. In terms of where we want to be overall he is not at the level required.

bluestevei said:
bluebrickroad said:
Dizzie said:

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

HUH?

it didn't take long did it, now where did I put my rod

MillionDollarDream said:
bluestevei said:
bluebrickroad said:

HUH?
I'm going to do him a favour and choose to presume he's wumming...

it would been a bomb in sweden if he plays

With regard to the scores thing. Should Bayern and City win, then we would need to win in Munich by 3 goals, or 4-2 etc. But a 3-1 result would bring other considerations into account, including goal difference. The effect is that beating Plzen by a margin 2 bigger than Bayern beat CSKA would give us a better goal difference. It's not going to happen of course...

Also why not try Micah back at centre-back. I know he's been tried there before but frankly I'd rather have him in there than Garcia as an emergency CB? In a 'harmless' game this would be a good try-out. Plus he and Joe are on a wavelength to a greater extent than say Demichaelis.

Get the pies on - I'll be there about 7.

It occurred to me last night that this is probably the first time in my entire time of following Manchester City - nearly 44 years - that I can go into a game not worrying about the result.

Obviously, I'd like us to win, so that we're still in with a chance of topping the group, but I knowing won't get wound up if we don't beat Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.