Man City V Wigan pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been studying wigans recent form on 'statto' website. They are looking very good, winning their last three away games in league and cup? thrashing the likes of Notts Forest away at the weekend is a good example.

Uwe is doing a top job.

Its one thing for Pellergrini to remind us of taking things for granted in last seasons FA cup final but he will need to put his words into practice for real--- Wigan are a dangerous side at the moment Manuel, please don't underestimate them.

Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy

------------Rodwell - Garcia-----------------

-----------Milner - Yaya - Nasri---------------

----------------- Aguero-----------------------

Give Rodwell a chance and lets see Milner back getting some game time & Richards

brandyzee said:
Been studying wigans recent form on 'statto' website. They are looking very good, winning their last three away games in league and cup? thrashing the likes of Notts Forest away at the weekend is a good example.

Uwe is doing a top job.

Its one thing for Pellergrini to remind us of taking things for granted in last seasons FA cup final but he will need to put his words into practice for real--- Wigan are a dangerous side at the moment Manuel, please don't underestimate them.

Good point but we can't keep playing full strength every week especially with Barca and Hull coming up and I'd class Hull as more important than Wigan.

It's Nottingham Forest please, not Notts. That's County's abbreviation.

Call me a pedant if you must.

Dizzie said:
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy

------------Rodwell - Garcia-----------------

-----------Milner - Yaya - Nasri---------------

----------------- Aguero-----------------------

Give Rodwell a chance and lets see Milner back getting some game time & Richards

didnt you got to the watford cup game ? we tried richards & rodwell and got battered for 45 minutes , we only salvaged the game when zabs and komps came on , we need to play the strongest team , win the game by half time then rest 3 players , and richards cant play because we dont have a pair of shorts to go round his enormous backside.

I think we'll be the cup upset, a combination of players celebrating the league cup win, Barca in a few days time, fully expecting a reserve team, a team bang in form and up for it. Played it safe in the guess the team thread by going for 1-1 but think it will be 3-1 Wigan.

P.S What's Wigan's main forum? everyone I've seen seems to be a few blokes and scarcely used.

Kun Aguero said:
I think we'll be the cup upset, a combination of players celebrating the league cup win, Barca in a few days time, fully expecting a reserve team, a team bang in form and up for it. Played it safe in the guess the team thread by going for 1-1 but think it will be 3-1 Wigan.

P.S What's Wigan's main forum? everyone I've seen seems to be a few blokes and scarcely used.

3?

Really?

Kun Aguero said:

Funny. Made me laugh anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.