man city

Does anyone remember when Keegan started and during his first press conference he said "man city"? Straight away a supporter corrected him that the term was "Manchester city" and he never said man city again.

I use city , man city, Manchester city.. I don't care, I've got plenty of other things to be concerned about that actually matters.

However if anyone says Manchester U--ted THEN I get pissed off and say they are halfway to Preston nowhere near Manchester.!!

As most people I meet these days aren't from Manchester the conversation usually goes along the lines of asking where I'm from, then asking united or City and I always reply I'm from Manchester so I'm a blue.

They invariably look puzzled and say but united are from Manchester, then I educate them.

The mrs has heard it a thousand times and reckons I'm a boring **** :)

Just had to go fix a printer and woman asked what's that image on lanyard holding your pass, I replied Man City badge - very rarely use Manchester City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.