Man killed by his own XL Bully

You’re definitely not reinforcing the stereotype that owners of these massive dogs are a load of mouth breathers.
Why not.
I've got a staffie which I wouldn't describe as a massive dog by the way.
I was called a simpleton for no reason.
My dog is the softest dog I've ever met.
As was the one I had before.
Yes I agree a staffie does look dangerous.
But speak to anyone who's had one they are absolutely amazing.
I used to take mine to see my 99 year old granny in the nursing home all the residents in there want her to go and sit with them.
What got my back up was one calling my dog dangerous.
And secondly calling me a simpleton.
If someone can call someone that on a forum would they say it face to face.
I doubt it.
If he would be brave enough to say it to me face to face them fair enough.
Sorry if I went a bit over the top .
But I get fucked off with people who have never had a dog calling staffies danger

Why not.
I've got a staffie which I wouldn't describe as a massive dog by the way.
I was called a simpleton for no reason.
My dog is the softest dog I've ever met.
As was the one I had before.
Yes I agree a staffie does look dangerous.
But speak to anyone who's had one they are absolutely amazing.
I used to take mine to see my 99 year old granny in the nursing home all the residents in there want her to go and sit with them.
What got my back up was one calling my dog dangerous.
And secondly calling me a simpleton.
If someone can call someone that on a forum would they say it face to face.
I doubt it.
If he would be brave enough to say it to me face to face them fair enough.
Sorry if I went a bit over the top .
But I get fucked off with people who have never had a dog calling staffies danger
Staffies are the best :)

Oh, I don’t know

Most people/animals can construct a Venn Diagram featuring circles for ‘people I want to violently kill’ and ‘people I’d welcome an unexpected finger up my arse from’.

Both circles are often heavily populated.

Not many people/animals have anyone populating the intersection of both groups.

Staffies ???
To be honest I was just meaning dogs that go onto kill people not specifically Staffies although sadly their seem to be quite a number of staffies on that list,
I have a vested interest in this because a few months ago my little sheepdog Titch was attacked & killed by next doors large & very aggressive dog which bulldozed its way through the fence (sorry no idea of the breed but not a staffy or a xl bully) while she was in her own garden,
Titch didnt have any interest in fighting, she just wanted to play football, chase the frizbee or go for a run, I didnt choose Titch to make me look "hard" or gain some weird type of "respect" I decided to take her on from the rescue centre because she obviously needed help & love of which she got plenty in the 6 years I was lucky enough to care for her,
Sadly the neighbours are Cretins & had absolutly no idea how to look after or control such a big aggressive dog but they were constanly telling me "its wonderful with children" & "its not aggressive at all" even after it had killed Titch?.
I am still trying to work things out in my head hence my interest in this thread,
I dont think its just the owners fault & I dont think its just the dogs fault but sadly when you get people who dont have ultimate control (either mentally or more importantly physically) over their dog you have a disaster waiting to happen more so I think in the cases where you have a large, aggressive & powerful dog involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.