man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky Sunderland on that harsh penalty via a dive and the sending off that went with it. tonight's ref Lee Mason

hertsblue said:
Unlucky Sunderland on that harsh penalty via a dive and the sending off that went with it. tonight's ref Lee Mason
yeh they should get the red card for the foul rescinded, cause there was no contact, but the 4 players sent off for dissent in the immediate aftermath haven't a hope. on the bright side, they were allowed to pull all the jerseys they wanted at corners...

Stop flapping about Mason.He is a Wanderers fan-hopefully one of the ones who hates the rags!
Anyway..Good luck Sunderland. Can definitely see them scoring anyway and it would be nice if it was Johnson.

r.soleofsalford said:
2-2 draw johnson to score and 1 assist

sunderland havent been beaten in the last 10 home and away.

you heard it first here

Yep it sure is a first.

I must have imagined their home loss to Villa then.

Pam said:
dazdon said:
Very best of luck tonight Stockport mackem and make those fuckers bleed a little more.

Stockport Makem, are your lot likely to try to park the bus and if so, are you any good at it?
He'll be going on the train if he's in Stockport I'd imagine.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Stop flapping about Mason.He is a Wanderers fan
100% a rag.

mancity111 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
2-2 draw johnson to score and 1 assist

sunderland havent been beaten in the last 10 home and away.

you heard it first here

Yep it sure is a first.

I must have imagined their home loss to Villa then.

Now not wanting to be the bearer of whoooooshes............but Whooooosh !!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Pam said:
dazdon said:
Very best of luck tonight Stockport mackem and make those fuckers bleed a little more.

Stockport Makem, are your lot likely to try to park the bus and if so, are you any good at it?
He'll be going on the train if he's in Stockport I'd imagine.

-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Stop flapping about Mason.He is a Wanderers fan
100% a rag.

I can assure you "St Helens blue aint a rag".. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.