man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
AntiUnited said:
United win so we can slay them 2 more times this season plx. also we lose to Sunderland no matter how well we play.
I think there is only Newcastle we've got more wins against since the Premier League started.
Yep, we've not lost a home game v sunderland in the pl and that 3-3 in 2012 is their only result at eastlands, just the 3 1-0s on the trot and the 1-1 before them at the stadium of shite has put the mockers on the 4 or 5 straight wins we had there before that.

10/11 - last minute pen
11/12 - offside last minute goal
12/13 - Hart lets Aj's shot through
13/14 - dodgy defending and foul on Milner

lancs blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I think there is only Newcastle we've got more wins against since the Premier League started.
Yep, we've not lost a home game v sunderland in the pl and that 3-3 in 2012 is their only result at eastlands, just the 3 1-0s on the trot and the 1-1 before them at the stadium of shite has put the mockers on the 4 or 5 straight wins we had there before that.

10/11 - last minute pen
11/12 - offside last minute goal
12/13 - Hart lets Aj's shot through
13/14 - dodgy defending and foul on Milner
13/14- goal set up by Larsson who shouldn't have been on the pitch
09/10- Gordon absolute fucking masterclass, 8 shots on target from inside the area saved before AJ's beaut.

IrelandSuperman said:
Mackems please. Just so there's no unnecessary aggro around Wembley. Also after all the shit of recent years the S'land fans deserve a final too.

Come on AJ score us a couple tonight.

Love to get through tonight and play you...lived in Stockport for close to 10yrs...always liked City fans...remember supporting you when I was a young un in the 1981 final. And I was one of many at Maine Road when we had 15k mackems or so down on the last day of the season (thanks Mr Quinn)... Man City fans bought us drinks all night. You have had the shitty end of the stick for a long time... And the tide has turned...enjoy every friggin minute of it...it must be amazing.
I am nervous as hell about tonight, as everything tells me it can't happen, but right now... We are in the lead.

Stockport mackem said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Mackems please. Just so there's no unnecessary aggro around Wembley. Also after all the shit of recent years the S'land fans deserve a final too.

Love to get through tonight and play you...lived in Stockport for close to 10yrs...always liked City fans...remember supporting you when I was a young un in the 1981 final. And I was one of many at Maine Road when we had 15k mackems or so down on the last day of the season (thanks Mr Quinn)... Man City fans bought us drinks all night. You have had the shitty end of the stick for a long time... And the tide has turned...enjoy every friggin minute of it...it must be amazing.
I am nervous as hell about tonight, as everything tells me it can't happen, but right now... We are in the lead.
Best of luck mate, hope AJ goes against form and turns up in a big away game for once, he'll tear evra a new one if he does.

Stockport mackem said:
IrelandSuperman said:

You really have nothing to fear - I hope Wes and O ´shoite haven´t got their scum heads on tonight - if you´re focused and together every chance
Good luck pal

Stockport mackem said:
IrelandSuperman said:

Hope you guys win and we see you at Wembley!

Think its obvious united are gonna win, i'd rather Sunderland win cause if United did beat us at Wembley, we'd never hear the end of it. Also i doubt Sunderland fans will spend all day throwing coins and attacking families.

Stockport mackem said:
IrelandSuperman said:

Most blues will hope you turn the scum over tonight mate - well done for fucking that West Ham fascist **** Di Canio off as well - hopefully you can stay up at their expense.
Thanks For Dave Watson and Dennis Tueart, and enjoy the game and hopefully the result.

i'm going for a 94th minute rag goal and them spawning it on away goals after ET.

They'll celebrate like they've won the champions league.

If Sunderland score early the rags will shit it as they will have to score 3 to avoid penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.