man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Stockport mackem said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Mackems please. Just so there's no unnecessary aggro around Wembley. Also after all the shit of recent years the S'land fans deserve a final too.

Come on AJ score us a couple tonight.

Love to get through tonight and play you...lived in Stockport for close to 10yrs...always liked City fans...remember supporting you when I was a young un in the 1981 final. And I was one of many at Maine Road when we had 15k mackems or so down on the last day of the season (thanks Mr Quinn)... Man City fans bought us drinks all night. You have had the shitty end of the stick for a long time... And the tide has turned...enjoy every friggin minute of it...it must be amazing.
I am nervous as hell about tonight, as everything tells me it can't happen, but right now... We are in the lead.

Most blues will hope you turn the scum over tonight mate - well done for fucking that West Ham fascist **** Di Canio off as well - hopefully you can stay up at their expense.
Thanks For Dave Watson and Dennis Tueart, and enjoy the game and hopefully the result.

Cheers
PS....You forgot to thank me for Craig Russell. ;-)

The second Rag game in a week where I dont gives a nun's chuff what happens. I really dont care who wins or goes through. We will not have any fear regardless of the result.

I know we all have THAT Wigan final fresh in our minds but so do most of the players. And it is because of that game that we will not take anything for granted. One thing is for sure, we are a different beast this year. Fast paced, hard working, unrelenting, focussed, fearless....the superlatives could go on. I cannot see anybody stopping us scoring at least 2 goals and I cannot see either of them scoring 3 past us based on current form.

It feels so good to be able to say I LOVE BEING A CITY FAN!

bluemooninho said:
The second Rag game in a week where I dont gives a nun's chuff what happens. I really dont care who wins or goes through.

You don't care who wins a game involving the rags?
One which can deny them a Wembley day out?
How very odd.
It takes all sorts I suppose.

if they lose, thats great because they fall even deeper in to that ladderless pit!

If they win, we get to play another game against our nearest rivals (geographically, not ability), at Wembley, where we get the chance to stick the knife in ourselves!

Its not hard to see why both outcomes could be desirable.

Stockport mackem said:
Stockport mackem said:
Love to get through tonight and play you...lived in Stockport for close to 10yrs...always liked City fans...remember supporting you when I was a young un in the 1981 final. And I was one of many at Maine Road when we had 15k mackems or so down on the last day of the season (thanks Mr Quinn)... Man City fans bought us drinks all night. You have had the shitty end of the stick for a long time... And the tide has turned...enjoy every friggin minute of it...it must be amazing.
I am nervous as hell about tonight, as everything tells me it can't happen, but right now... We are in the lead.

Most blues will hope you turn the scum over tonight mate - well done for fucking that West Ham fascist **** Di Canio off as well - hopefully you can stay up at their expense.
Thanks For Dave Watson and Dennis Tueart, and enjoy the game and hopefully the result.

Cheers
PS....You forgot to thank me for Craig Russell. ;-)

We didn't forget to thank you for Mick Horswill either. ;-)

As much as the swamp is an unhappy place for the rags, they will still have enough to win through. Sunderland were good in the first leg but they will come unstuck due to nerves etc that the rags will thrive on. They need to go out and really hassle the rags rather than sit back, that will determine whether it is close or not. Ideally Sunderland can score early.

An early Sunderland goal,will have the rags and the swamp fucking shitting themselves,and I feel it can happen,as much as I know Sunderland are a bit of a bogey team to us,I'm so desperate for them to get through tonight,please

not only do i think sunderland will get through i think they will pull a win off tonight, really dont want the scum at wembley again picking off woman and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.