Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Just in case anyone doesn't know about the proposed Renaissance residential tower proposal. More CGI's, model pictures, and info via link.

View attachment 87137

I really enjoy this thread so thanks for keeping us informed on all the great construction going on in MCR Jrb, it’s much appreciated.

Property Alliance Group - Linkedin

We love these photos of the relief model of our Renaissance site by Jon Matthews Architects

Giving a sneak peak of One Cathedral Square, this meticulously crafted model explores the geometric texture of the façade and its relationship to the street.

We’re so excited about our Renaissance development which is coming soon to one of Manchester's premier locations on Deansgate. It will be home to a luxury 300-apartment residential building, 50,000 sq ft of Grade A offices, 10,000 sq ft of retail and leisure connected public realm as well as the 4* plus Treehouse Hotels.

We can’t wait for you to see these remarkable designs evolve into reality soon. Stay tuned for more insights and updates from this monumental project!

View attachment 87128

View attachment 87129

View attachment 87130

View attachment 87131

View attachment 87132
I think most of these modern constructions look very samey.
Why do they always call them 'luxury' too,? So the developers can chisel a bit more rent out of people
I suppose?
Rope swings tied to one or other of the trees up there could be interesting to let the kids play on lol.
Give me low rise development any day. Manchester is not Chicago, New York or Shanghai.

It's just marketing guff. Every new office block and new residential tower has it.
Wasn't having a pop at you matey, just the nonsense these clowns put out on every new job, the whole industry is propped up by the lads actually doing the job and then ten times more gobshites saying ooohh look at us and how good a job we've done.

Further to my earlier post.
The alterations to Manchester do not improve things one iota imo and in some cases are actually detrimental (Piccadilly gardens for example).
HRH Charles, for example, described one building as a "monstrous carbuncle on the face of an old friend".
I suggest that Manchester contains quite a few of these carbuncles.
That is even without the appearance of neville and his monstrosities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.