Manchester’s Changing Skyline

20- 36 High Street still a goer? That and the Rylands. building is the best thing to happen for this area in a very long time.

Can't feasibly allow that utter shit tip of the Arndale corner and Car Park be allowed to fester. Also, trying to cross high street is an absolutely basket case. of urban development.
That High St building is a real eyesore.

This is what’s there now:
View attachment 89277

This is what it’ll look like:
View attachment 89278
View attachment 89276
While still not brilliant, it's certainly better. I find a lot of the proposed buildings that are being shown on here (granted, they're artists' impressions) are not particularly pretty to look at. There was a video posted on the forum a while back, of some guy doing a tour of the Refuge building (fuck Kimpton); now THAT is a building. And yes; I realise that the cost of constructing such a building, on the scale of some of the other ones going up, would be prohibitive. I guess I'm looking at it through an FOC's eyes. Give me buildings like Chetham's or the Town Hall any time.

A few skyline pictures.

From the Circle Square car park.

DSC03993.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

Circle Square.

DSC03998.jpg

First Street car park.

Square Gardens.

DSC04030.jpg

Viadux.

DSC04036.jpg

No1 St Michael's - Office - 11 fl - City Centre

8.webp

7.webp

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

New meets old.

DSC04074.jpg
I like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.