Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Renaker - Instagram

We are excited to announce the first of the three towers has now completed construction at ColliersYard, marking a significant step in the regeneration of the Greengate community.

The 50-storey Build-to-Rent (“BTR”) tower has been acquired by Cortland, a renowned real estate investment, development, and management company. Cortland at Colliers Yard will offer 559 one, two, and three-bedroom apartments for rent, with more than 25,000 square feet of amenity space.

The glass clad tower also boasts a three-storey brick podium level which will create a neighbourhood at street level and will include shops, restaurants, and bars.

Cortland has built a strong reputation in the US market that is focused on high-quality assets, market-leading service, outstanding amenities, and high-end interiors. Renaker is excited to welcome the team to the Colliers Yard neighbourhood.

View attachment 95759
My son is moving in to that next month.

Enlarged the last cgi.

Architects Hawkins\Brown and Schmidt Hammer Lassen have drawn up plans for the distinctive facility, which will replace All Saints Library on Oxford Road.

A03CEC1E-85BB-4942-B427-3EA160A88D30.jpeg

61E3EC59-42F7-488E-BAAF-CB8DB89F80D8.jpeg

38BB0342-4E2B-430F-8BA0-ABF2ECDE7751.jpeg295DD6BD-E906-4207-8BBE-4935DFB85651.jpeg

Enlarged the last cgi.

Architects Hawkins\Brown and Schmidt Hammer Lassen have drawn up plans for the distinctive facility, which will replace All Saints Library on Oxford Road.

View attachment 97548

View attachment 97549

View attachment 97550View attachment 97551

Not very considerate towards trypophobes

Screen grabbed from the NS expansion drone video update posted by Lexstar. See the North stand expansion thread.

2E455487-8D7C-4577-A605-75C153EC911C.jpeg

F00BA9AB-5109-41BD-9B0E-61E6C936B533.jpeg

5E83133A-6BE8-456B-85AF-189A1BE5AB41.jpeg

Not very considerate towards trypophobes

Trypophobia (trip-uh-FOE-bee-uh) is an aversion or repulsion to objects like honeycombs and sponges that have repetitive patterns or clusters of small holes. People with trypophobia are disgusted by the pattern of holes. They don't necessarily have a fear of holes.

Enlarged the last cgi.

View attachment 97548

View attachment 97549

View attachment 97550View attachment 97551

That is awful. Upper class shit designed by upper class pricks in my opinion.

Took my youngest to York on Monday on the train from Piccadilly it did the loop so it called at Victoria on the way so we had a great view at all the building works going on it looks really impressive,sadly coming home we decided to call into town to finish the day off .
The walk from the Piccadilly station to market st is absolutely depressing. Different world it’s absolutely unbelievable shocking. It’s out of control. Mr burnham you need to look after and get a grip of what’s actually happening on your own door step before ranting on about something what’s happening thousands of miles away and out of your control.

That is awful. Upper class shit designed by upper class pricks in my opinion.

TBH I quite like it. It makes a refreshing change to see a different proposed looking building. At 20 stories tall it will be a landmark building located on one of the main routes into the city centre. I just hope it doesn't end up getting value engineered.

Took my youngest to York on Monday on the train from Piccadilly it did the loop so it called at Victoria on the way so we had a great view at all the building works going on it looks really impressive,sadly coming home we decided to call into town to finish the day off .
The walk from the Piccadilly station to market st is absolutely depressing. Different world it’s absolutely unbelievable shocking. It’s out of control. Mr burnham you need to look after and get a grip of what’s actually happening on your own door step before ranting on about something what’s happening thousands of miles away and out of your control.

Pat Karney is incharge of the city centre. Apparently?

Last edited:
Another proposed mid-rise tower.

Proposals have been unveiled for a 237-apartment tower off Cheetham Hill Road, the developer’s debut Manchester project.

Zephyr X Developments, founded by Adam Faulkner in 2020, has launched a consultation on its plans to build a 23-storey build-to-rent scheme in Manchester.

The tower would be built on a site fronting Cheetham Hill Road and bound by Carnarvon Street and Gilbert Place. The plot has been vacant for several years and was previously the forecourt for a car showroom.
1699026685826.jpeg

Welcome to our consultation website on our proposals for a new high-quality residential development on the corner of Carnarvon Street and Cheetham Hill Road in Manchester. Below you’ll find out more about our plans and how you can get involved.​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.