Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Aguero to start on Sunday, Kompany too.

Pellegrini said Aguero only fully trained for 2 days before the Everton game and photos were taken of him when he had his final check up on the Wednesday. It must have been very low risk for him to play considering he played almost 30 minutes.

Compare this to Dzeko who has been back in training for longer who wasn't risked on the bench. Less chance of Aguero's injury reoccurring than a standard muscle injury.

City Raider said:
Carragher practically challenging the Arsenal players to hack Silva to bits.

The only players Arsenal have with the mentality to hack players down are Flamini and Arteta, neither do a good job at it and both are injured anyway.

The reason Arsenal don't win the league is because they don't have much top quality when it comes to fighting/ grafting players.

Flat-track bullies.

Chelsea bullied them at the Bridge and they couldn't cope.

Anyone got an idea of what Arsenal's team will be, im not too sure where their up to with injuries

Ospina

Chambers
Mertersacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Flamini
Ramsey

Cazorla
Oxlaide Chamberlain
Sanchez

Giroud

chris85mcfc said:
Anyone got an idea of what Arsenal's team will be, im not too sure where their up to with injuries

Ospina

Chambers
Mertersacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Flamini
Ramsey

Cazorla
Oxlaide Chamberlain
Sanchez

Giroud

Our team will most likely be..

Ospina
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Coquelin Ramsey
Chambo Cazorla Alexis
Giroud​

Bench: Szczesny, Chambers, Ozil, Walcott, Flamini, Campbell, Monreal

chris85mcfc said:

Ospina

Chambers
Mertersacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Flamini
Ramsey

Cazorla
Oxlaide Chamberlain
Sanchez

Giroud

Flamini is out I think mate.

They were discussing after the Arsenal game on SKY that Ramsey will probably play the holding role against us.

City Raider said:
Carragher practically challenging the Arsenal players to hack Silva to bits.

Silva would probably kick fuck out of their entire team with one hand behind his back.

sam-caddick said:
chris85mcfc said:

Ospina

Chambers
Mertersacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Flamini
Ramsey

Cazorla
Oxlaide Chamberlain
Sanchez

Giroud

Flamini is out I think mate.

They were discussing after the Arsenal game on SKY that Ramsey will probably play the holding role against us.

I hope thats true

Flamini was on the bench against Stoke, and i think Ramsey was as well so perhaps they will both play

Either way i can't see anything other than us giving them a good seeing to

de niro said:
can't wait for this. been invited into a box so a bit of dinner and a nice warm brew at half time. lovely. 2-0 city.

Headlines : Man City ruining beer at half time - b*stards

I do think this is a key game in our title chase because if Chelsea win again at weekend and we only manage a draw or at worst a loss we could be going into the Chelsea game with us potentially going behind 4 or 7 points with a draw or loss to Chelsea.

Chelsea let slip an 8 point lead before but I don't see them doing it again so a win against Arsenal is absolute priority.

I think Fernandinho and Fernando in the middle of the park could really rough up Arsenal, those attacking players of theirs don't like that one bit and seem to crumble a little when they get bullied.

Agüero should relish playing against that defence of theirs as well, hopefully he has got himself up to speed a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.