Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citymad said:
Chippy_boy said:
IWasHere said:
Fernando as we both know will start. Hopefully milner starts right mid to track his runs and help out zabba (not that he'll get past him anyway ;-) ).

Think kompany and mangala will start to keep giroud quiet even though he's shit. Clichy left back hopefully.
Nasri, silva and aguero will cause problems and hopefully chambers starts right back for the gooners, he'll have nightmares. Same goes with mertesaker, shit c**t.

13-0 city.

I hope Nasri can concentrate above the booing noises. Sad pathetic losers that they are. How long is it since he left Arsenal?

Ooh I'd say about two titles ago

And a capitol one cup ;-)

de niro said:
can't wait for this. been invited into a box so a bit of dinner and a nice warm brew at half time. lovely. 2-0 city.

Hope you enjoy it de niro especially the last bit.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Really lookijng forward to this...just for the fact it will be a full day of footie what with the EDS taking on Shalke too

Me too last time I did a double header was CSKA.

Used to go to Platt Lane to watch the kids before Maine Road on s regular basis, had plenty of dark hair then.

I expect Kompany back in the starting line-up. Pellegrini probably takes a more step-by-step return with Aguero, so not sure if he will start. If Milner is out or not on the bench for this one I expect there is a serious issue going on, something I sort of expected to come out this week after his absence at Everton. Let's hope he does extend his contract and than has one of his frequent blinders. He is a perfect squadplayer as long as he wants to stay in that particular role. It simply is what he can do best.

With this the team sort of picks itself. Demichels or Mangala and Navas or Milner, it would not matter that much imo as long as Pellegrini gets his tactics right. And most of the time he does.
Arsenal seems to be picking up again, immediately starting to show these symptoms that are so typical for the "former top 4" , stating how they are still able to track us and Chelsea down to win the title. Whatever.

It'll be an open affair with a few goals around and neither team expected to be able to keep a clean sheet. With us winning it in the end. And that will be all that matters.

Also, arsenals record against us, Chelsea and the rags ain't exactly perfect. Been a long time since they beat any of so that will be stuck in their minds. If they play like they did against the dippers (hopefully they will) we should walk the game. If we keep sanchez out the game and if they start chambers, mertesaker, arteta and flamini holding midfielders we should win the game comfortably.

Hart
zabba vinnie mangs/mdm Clichy
Fernando fern
milner silva nasri
Aguero

Well then, you know we haven't given anyone a real good rinsing yet this season (SW excepted), well here it comes boys and girls.

Wengers sides don't park the bus and put the ball up in the air. They will come and try to play football. Thats where they lose straight away. They are coming to the masters. They wont get anywhere near our back four with F&F sheilding. Silva and Nasri will just rip through their flakey defensive unit. Rosicky and Coqualin are going to get so dizzy being passed this way and that and turned inside out.

Even if we dont start with any recognised strikers, we will create so many chances, we will stick a bagful away anyway

City 5 - 0 Arsenal

Nasri 2
Silva
Navas
Milner

Arsenal - travelling up North; in the cold; against the big boys, with their lightweight midfield and terrible back 4?

It should be a return to business as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.