Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez has been carrying Arsenal game after game now, neutralising him will go a significant way to stopping them, I'd be getting Fernando tojust nmark him out all game.

MC ID said:
Sanchez has been carrying Arsenal game after game now, neutralising him will go a significant way to stopping them, I'd be getting Fernando tojust nmark him out all game.

Fernando as we both know will start. Hopefully milner starts right mid to track his runs and help out zabba (not that he'll get past him anyway ;-) ).

Think kompany and mangala will start to keep giroud quiet even though he's shit. Clichy left back hopefully.
Nasri, silva and aguero will cause problems and hopefully chambers starts right back for the gooners, he'll have nightmares. Same goes with mertesaker, shit ****.

13-0 city.

IWasHere said:
MC ID said:

Fernando as we both know will start. Hopefully milner starts right mid to track his runs and help out zabba (not that he'll get past him anyway ;-) ).

Think kompany and mangala will start to keep giroud quiet even though he's shit. Clichy left back hopefully.
Nasri, silva and aguero will cause problems and hopefully chambers starts right back for the gooners, he'll have nightmares. Same goes with mertesaker, shit c**t.

13-0 city.

13-0 City mmmm.

Mike Dean's got the whistle for Sunday, and for what seems like the umpteenth time against Arsenal. The gooners hate him.....and that worries me. Seems to me all the top refs lately dread being labelled a homer.

I suppose this also means Clattenburg is nailed on for the Chelsea game.

Ballymagash Blue said:
Mike Dean's got the whistle for Sunday, and for what seems like the umpteenth time against Arsenal. The gooners hate him.....and that worries me. Seems to me all the top refs lately dread being labelled a homer.

I suppose this also means Clattenburg is nailed on for the Chelsea game.

After having a shocker earlier in the season Dean had a great game at QPR.

All we ask is a balanced and consistent performance from the refs. I'm not even that bothered if they get stuff wrong as long as they're equally pisspoor for both sides.

I would play Aguero from the start. This time with his injury not being a muscle injury there is less chance of him pulling up with a recurrence of the injury. I know a spell on the sidelines can trigger muscle injuries but that will always be a risk for any player not just Aguero.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us going back to 4-4-2 with Aguero plus Jovetic or Dzeko up top. Nasri/Silva/Fernadinho/Fernando have enough to play against arsenals 5.

IWasHere said:
MC ID said:

Nasri, silva and aguero will cause problems and hopefully chambers starts right back for the gooners, he'll have nightmares. Same goes with mertesaker, shit ****.

13-0 city.

I hope Nasri can concentrate above the booing noises. Sad pathetic losers that they are. How long is it since he left Arsenal?

Citygolf said:
I would play Aguero from the start. This time with his injury not being a muscle injury there is less chance of him pulling up with a recurrence of the injury. I know a spell on the sidelines can trigger muscle injuries but that will always be a risk for any player not just Aguero.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us going back to 4-4-2 with Aguero plus Jovetic or Dzeko up top. Nasri/Silva/Fernadinho/Fernando have enough to play against arsenals 5.
2nd half sub against a tiring defence I reckon.

Just our luck that the Arsenal and Chelsea games fall when Toure is out. Could do with getting Aguero back to his best asap, but we can't rush him. I have no idea how long it will take him to get his eye in again. Last season he was playing for a long time at 75% and the injuries seemed to have affected his game. We need him at full power, not the shadow that went to the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.