Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
I can't help thinking that Villa are shit. But QPR were shit, also.

Villa are pretty shit, no doubt about it. The only concern is that Villa rely almost completely on counter attacking and very occasionally they execute it well and you'd have to say that our main weakness this season has been overloading and leaving ourselves open to counter attacks. Potential to be a bad combination if we stupidly play into their hands.

Fucking hell, not long ago we were 2-1 down at home to Sunderland with the PL all but gone - now it is in our own hands, big time, quit the fucking negativity eh. Fucking hell I hope none of you lot are sat next to me tomorrow night

BringBackSwales said:
Fucking hell, not long ago we were 2-1 down at home to Sunderland with the PL all but gone - now it is in our own hands, big time, quit the fucking negativity eh. Fucking hell I hope none of you lot are sat next to me tomorrow night

You're right, of course. We need to get right behind them tomoz from the start.

Pam said:
BringBackSwales said:

You're right, of course. We need to get right behind them tomoz from the start.

The day I'm not shitting in my pants before a City match of this magnitude will be the day I stop bothering to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.