Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys honest opinions do we think Aguero will start on wed? Thought there was no chance untill I saw his tweet, and also Dzeko saying he expects him to be back on wed.

Cheers

Let's hope the players are just concentrating on the game vs Villa. And that their thoughts or concerns are not with what Liverpool can or will do.

We have been very strong at home, but especially in 2014 not unbeattable. We had a few comfortable wins, but I can hardly recall a convincing one in the style of play from the first part of the season, other than West Ham (League Cup) and probabaly Chelsea (FA-cup).
Don't wanna put a downer on this and I actually expect us to beat Villa. It'll be fantastic to finish the season in style. If only to say we were the ones who deserved it most, although I couldn't care less if people say otherwise.

Villa have nothing to play for and when it gets tough and till the wire I always believe the team that want it most will come out on top. We need to be the team that wants it most without saying, but we must make sure we give them an strong signal as early as possible we are in no mood to let slip.

We've got to be switched on against Villa, they've got pace to counter and can be dangerous.

Hopefully Sergio and Yaya are fit.

abby said:
Hey guys honest opinions do we think Aguero will start on wed? Thought there was no chance untill I saw his tweet, and also Dzeko saying he expects him to be back on wed.

Cheers

Yeah he'll play.

We'll keep playing him until he drops :)

Damocles said:
abby said:

Cheers

Yeah he'll play.

Pele will have no problem doing that as he doesn't give a sh*t about Aguero's WC prospects.

But i fear the player himself might rule himself out. Was so eager to come off in a game of such importance. If he was injured enough to have to come off, can he really make it back so quickly??

I really hope it was a precaution!

High tempo from the off! No agbonglohor or benteke for them so fast start could equal goals!
Best possible team to start please pellers!
Hart
Zab
Vinny
MDM
Kola
Fernandihno
Yaya
Samir
Dave
Edin
Sergio

Go get them!

Interesting to see what you all think the line-up will be. My prediction.

Hart
Zab Kompany Demichelis Kolarov

Silva Fernandinho Toure Nasri

Nedgredo Dzeko

Aguero I expect at best to be in the squad and most likely rested till West Ham, while Silva, Negredo and Kolarov will come in. Clichy out who will be rested for West Ham and Garcia dropped as frankly I think he needs a rest after that Everton game. I'd like to see Jovetic start a game this year however with Aguero, would love to see what he's like with Silva, Yaya and Sergio around him.

richards30 said:
High tempo from the off! No agbonglohor or benteke for them so fast start could equal goals!
Best possible team to start please pellers!
Hart
Zab
Vinny
MDM
Kola
Fernandihno
Yaya
Samir
Dave
Edin
Sergio

Go get them!
This team 100%.

abby said:
Damocles said:
abby said:

Cheers

Yeah he'll play.

Pele will have no problem doing that as he doesn't give a sh*t about Aguero's WC prospects.

But i fear the player himself might rule himself out. Was so eager to come off in a game of such importance. If he was injured enough to have to come off, can he really make it back so quickly??

I really hope it was a precaution!

Same thought here after reading his tweet.
I don't expect Aguero to play any part in the upcoming games. If so, most likely as a sub in the final match and when we really need him to go on. If he is ready and fit to start, I can't think of the man probably a bit too eager to come of.

Btw, if he plays another 25 minutes and score, I'm happy with that... Yes, I sound like a hypocrite and I don't care.

If Sergio doesn't make it surely we can throw Jovetic in from the start? I think we need some pace up front from the off .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.