Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

i thought it was a bad challenge,but then i watched it again and i saw the Kiev player made meal out of it and the referee seems to be giving every single foul a yellow and what seems to be yellow is given a red.i guess uefa knows best to send someone like to officiate a match of that magnitude.

Sorry but his foot was raised in the air for too long for it to be accidental, I have no complaints with the red card, yet some of the refs others decisions have left me amazed.

CheesySmoker said:
BlueCityfan said:
Balotelli can fuck off....same with Mancini. What the fuck was he thinking when he signed Balotelli? The guy doesn't care about his team and gets a cheap red card like that.

he is a fucking liability! 15 games and 2 red cards....the guy can go fuck himself.

Fucking mancini who signed this idiot and is playing him ahead of Dzeko. He wants to win every game..yet he plays Balotelli?

I hope Mario gets a 1-2 week fine. He must be fined.

Balotelli has potential, more than any other player his age and if anyone can sort his head Mancini can. Fuck knows how long itll take though

I think he might have done a favour for us. Atleast Mancini can't say the player are "tired" anymore.

Balotelli will never be the best player in the world if he continues like that. If you look at Ronaldo and Messi. They play week in week out 90 minutes for their team and rarely gets red cards. Balotelli is not playing enough because he keeps getting yellows and red cards.

I have to laught at Mancini...he wants us to win this competition. Then why does he play Balotelli?

Mario is one selfish kid. No need......in Mario's world everything is about him. Jose was right more negatives than positives with this lad. If I was a team mate I'd be fuming. Mancini must feel a right twerp going out on a limb for this clown.

Balotelli again..a liability that just keeps giving. The discipline and intelligence of some players is beyond belief. He is petulant and stupid. It all stemmed from him again doing one of his silly flicks again that didnt come off, he left his foot deliberately in there. Yes the Kiev guy hammed it up a bit but thats not the point. If you are so thick that to leave your foot in chest high for a pointless tackle in the middle of no where and leave your foot high while you turn around , then you are not going to last long anyway. Milan certainly must be counting their blessings with offloading this broken property. Wonder if mancini was/will be rewarded over this one when he returns to the mother ship..

See - it is not even about yellows and reds Balotelli gets...

I just don't think he is up to all the hype either (especially his own).
Like - what did he do BEFORE getting ejected? Blew up the best chance, lost some balls...next to nothing. What did he do the last game vs. reading....? errr - nothing in that one either...

I mean - people who will take this big a gamble for inconsistent productivity - go right ahead.

No doubt in my mind that this kid DOES NOT DESERVE to be in starting 11 at this moment in my mind. No desire, just selfishness.

On another forum some ill-informed lads worrying (really) he will miss Chelsea now...What? If he would that would be the best thing to happen to the team, cause the kid is a fuck off.

Mourinho AINT STUPID.

I hope balotelli never plays for us again. What a fuckin wanker if a guy.

Misses a fuckin sitter then does that, I'm sick defending the ****. He's earning fuckin mega bucks to act like a spoiled little rat who aims purely to be controversial. There's fuckin doctors, firemen, policemen, soldiers out there putting lives at risk every time they go to work, Mario balotelli can't give a Shit to be thankful for the extraordinary life he's been given.

Sorry. But he's stupid. I really really mean that. Fuck off balo, don't come back.

Decent ha;f so far. Outside of the Balotelli snafu, everyone seems to be doing well. This might seem like a terrible decision being down 1. But I think you pull Yaya and bring in Milner. We need energy now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.