Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Nobody will ever convince me that we need two defensive midfielders, at home, against Hull. Nobody. If the midfield is supposed to be the heartbeat of the team, in Fernando and Fernandhinho we have angina personified.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blueinsa said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Well the crowd didn't seem overly outraged. One was offside wasn't it?

Why do we always blame everyone else when we are shit? It's the fucking players that are to blame for this. No one else.

Dog shit doesn't excuse the ref from doing his job and the challenge on merlin was as nailed on as they get.

Decisions like that change games.

Well maybe but we have won 1 in 6. That is shit and Pellegrini and the players are equally as culpable.

Too many people are too quick to excuse these underachieving bunch with other excuses.

Not defending our form at all.

He gives that penalty though and we equalise and with the way we played 2nd half im confident we find a winner, despite how shit we were.

singcat said:
Nasri sat by us on train back to London, will send Bluemoon's regards!

Ask him why he was playing the big man picking fights after the final whistle after not having any bollocks for the previous 90 minutes

Did anyone else see what happened at full time?

Nasri was having a go at one of the Hull players, Hart pushed him away but he still went back for more, then someone else stepped in but he still tried to go back for more. Kompany was telling him to calm down, but he then got upset with him!!...

When we come up against 10 men behind the ball at home we need an early goal. When it doesn't happen we need a long range special from Yaya. Teams know this.

Bony would definitely help in this situation. A strong physical presence in the box with quality high balls played in preferably from wide positions would break the deadlock and open up these frustrating games.

I just hope Hughes doesn't adapt those tactics at the Britannia before the our Ivory Coast friends return.

SPIDERBOY said:
scousemanc said:
citytill1die84 said:
All of em in 1 and a scouse.

I pay over £700 for my season ticket, so I think that entitles me to express an opinion without being called names. But name-calling tends to be what the armchair "supporters" on here resort to.

Going off your other post,your season ticket will be £0 next season............today wasn't good,no better than the last few home games.....you want to sling your seasoncard on the back of a few bad results,then do it.....you don't have to announce it on here.I am pretty sure there will be people on here who spend a lot more than you do following city,and not reacting like you are.

The thing about today (and recently) is the lack of effort. We had hardly any decent chances and it's all so repetitive and unimaginative. It's depressing and I am entitled to express annoyance because I pay my money, attend almost every game, and have been going since the 1960s. It's not a crime to be annoyed.

bluemoon98 said:
Did anyone else see what happened at full time?

Nasri was having a go at one of the Hull players, Hart pushed him away but he still went back for more, then someone else stepped in but he still tried to go back for more. Kompany was telling him to calm down, but he then got upset with him!!...

Showed more ticker than the hole side did during the game.

Says a lot really.

This squad doesn't have the ticker for a graft and it seems enough to open teams up any more.

A fair bit of that down to management and an inability to inspire.

Time for some new blood all round.

scousemanc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
scousemanc said:
I pay over £700 for my season ticket, so I think that entitles me to express an opinion without being called names. But name-calling tends to be what the armchair "supporters" on here resort to.

Going off your other post,your season ticket will be £0 next season............today wasn't good,no better than the last few home games.....you want to sling your seasoncard on the back of a few bad results,then do it.....you don't have to announce it on here.I am pretty sure there will be people on here who spend a lot more than you do following city,and not reacting like you are.

The thing about today (and recently) is the lack of effort. We had hardly any decent chances and it's all so repetitive and unimaginative. It's depressing and I am entitled to express annoyance because I pay my money, attend almost every game, and have been going since the 1960s. It's not a crime to be annoyed.

Not a crime at all,to be annoyed,I'm annoyed,plenty others are annoyed,just think the seasoncard remark was a bit over the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.