Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

I'm looking on the bright side - we were in worse positions and won the league twice. Also, Sergio's attempt that hit the bar showed magical skill and Milner's free kick was Roberto Carlos like!

J_Bow said:
You know we've been very bad when virtually everyone's in agreement here.

Slow build up is killing us, where's the one, two touch passing gone? Lately we're just trying to play through the middle and when it isn't open we just go backwards or try the same thing again. We also love the give and go pass around the back of the defence with the wide man, rarely comes off.

The main thing is I just think we have no clear plan on how we want to approach the game, there seems to be no structure or organization to the side.

I mean we played Nasri and Silva out wide, naturally both drift in and roam anywhere which means we become too compact and have no real width. The two of Fernando and Fernandinho just doesn't work, not enough creativity and both aren't good at keeping possession and moving it quickly (hello

Something surprising was seeing Zaba and Kompany shouting at each other, both seem well under par this season and are clearly flustered with the way we are playing right now.

This all day, even I'd be confident about shutting us out, and my better days are well behind me. ;-)

Just back from work. Can someone just give me a quick couple of lines on what happened (I know it was 1-1!), and who was good/poor for us. Cheers.

Milner and Navas our best players against Chelsea but neither start! Two holding midfielders against third bottom of the league Hull!

homerdog said:
I'm looking on the bright side - we were in worse positions and won the league twice. Also, Sergio's attempt that hit the bar showed magical skill and Milner's free kick was Roberto Carlos like!

I like it, whatever you are drinking I'll have two.

Cheers

How the hell do you get a post on here? This is my third attempt. Got a message saying they needed to be checked by a moderator. Bloody hell I've seen the standard of swearing and insults from everybody else and mine haven't been given the go ahead?????

scousemanc said:
Pathetic. Clueless. Embarrassing.
Goodbye title, goodbye Pellegrini, goodbye season ticket.
First three words describe the post.

malg said:
Just back from work. Can someone just give me a quick couple of lines on what happened (I know it was 1-1!), and who was good/poor for us. Cheers.

After that performance you need more than a couple of lines.

pathetic what an absolute shite football i"ve just watched..... TITLLE?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH AT LEAST WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE DON'T FALL EVEN LOWER IN THE LEAGUE..PATHETIC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.