Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Can we restrict this topic to the game please

Cheers
Maybe just delete that fucking nonsensical post about fans being to blame, that way you won't get people replying to it - it's very, very difficult not to reply to shit like that.

said before in the 'purged' thread

how the fuck are we supposed to ignore this shit when every known media outlet in the world is shoving it down our throats?

if we dont have a right to reply on whats seen to be our own supporters website where can we?

the abosolutely shameless and over the top extortion of 96 souls death to win a fucking football game is sickening

say it again...if i was one of the 96's family i would be outraged

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy,
Garcia, Fernandinho, Toure
Nasri, Silva
Aguero

If Vincent has to come off early then drop Garcia back like we did at Hull, put Dzeko on and outscore the opposition.

zandvoort blue said:
Hart
Nasri, Silva
Aguero

If Vincent has to come off early then drop Garcia back like we did at Hull, put Dzeko on and outscore the opposition.

I'd put Navas in to keep Flanagan busy. Loved to put Milner somewhere but not sure. 4-5-1 with Merlin floating just behind Aguero.

citymad said:
zandvoort blue said:
Hart
Nasri, Silva
Aguero

I'd put Navas in to keep Flanagan busy. Loved to put Milner somewhere but not sure. 4-5-1 with Merlin floating just behind Aguero.

Nothing too much to worry about with their midfield, it's their work rate that worries me, not even that fussed about their strikers but if they are 'everywhere' as a team then we don't usually handle that well. Liverpool have always come out and played the high line and starved us of space, that is the problem tomorrow. If Silva gets the space then this game will be a formality.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Milner Garcia Fernandinho
Silva YaYa
Aguero

Milner for Nasri as we need his work rate & ability.
Garcia in for his defensive & aerial ability
Silva & YaYa in advanced roles so they can concentrate on attacking.
Aguero - just play & stay fit

I hope that this place will not be a shit hole tomorrow not matter what the result even tough (normal) hoping for a good result 3 pt or at least 1

Because i see the knee jerk reactions since 2 or 3 years here ! every time when its not a win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.