Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing in the world if these lot win tomorrow. Only their own can't see what a bunch of cunts they are, hopefully we win and put this league to bed. Cummon you blues.

I remember a match not so long ago where we played away on the anniversary of a certain Munich air disaster and that match went quite well for us didn't it?

Theengelbert said:
I remember a match not so long ago where we played away on the anniversary of a certain Munich air disaster and that match went quite well for us didn't it?

th_benjani-derby06.gif

Best wishes to Liverpool FC on what will be a tough day for a lot of their supporters. For many years they were the benchmark against which we and many others aspired to, and a lot of residual respect for that remains despite the antics of some elements of the media in recent weeks.

C'mon City - do us proud Blues!

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Blue Jimmy9 said:
asplund2 said:
I was just waiting for something like this to happend, Fuuuuucking HELL!!! same against Chelsea game with Fernandinho, whats the odds for Suarez to get Injured instead...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/vincent-kompany-limps-out-manchester-6981924" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... er-6981924</a>

That cheating **** Suarez never,ever gets injured.

Trying hard not to bite

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 am --

If Kompany is out this May work in our favour, play a deep line and hit them on counter with pace of YaYa, Navas and Aguero

Kompany being out will NOT work in out favour!

This feels like the most important game in the premier league in years. We haven't had a real title decider this close to the end of the season in a while.

The result of this match also determines how important the Liverpool - Chelsea game is. Really going to enjoy watching it.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

If Kompany is out this May work in our favour, play a deep line and hit them on counter with pace of YaYa, Navas and Aguero

Losing Kompany will never work in our favour, he pisses all over every other CH in the league let alone at our club.

GHoddle said:
This feels like the most important game in the premier league in years. We haven't had a real title decider this close to the end of the season in a while.

The result of this match also determines how important the Liverpool - Chelsea game is. Really going to enjoy watching it.

Ummmm 30th April 2012?

The mother of all title deciders I'd say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.