Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
We need a point here at least. Then we can drop another two points and win the title. Defeat and I'm afraid it's going to be very hard.
Aye, the second half against arsenal was very worrying. They pressed us hard that half and for some reason we looked incredibly shit, without three in the middle I think the same could happen today.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Gladiator333 said:
Can't wait for tomorrow first where going beat city easily ( Liverpool 5 v 1 city ) Another thing what's this about we haven't done it ( Winning the league MUPPETS ) We have WON 18 League Title,5 European Cups ( ONE FOR KEEPS ) 3 UEFA Cups,7 FA CUPS,8 League Cups = 41 MAJOR TITLES ( THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH CLUB ) What have city EVER WON ( IDIOTS ) Why don't you tell us about city's glorious history,oh you haven't one lol YOUR WIN'S MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT IT ;-)

LOSER

Let's get the points and quickly move on to the next game.
This week has been a f***ing joke with the media and Liverpool fans alike.
I hope we smash the f***ers and shove their words down their throats.
1-2, Silva to get the winner.

EalingBlue2 said:
All the talk about history does make me laugh it is something that is nowhere near as big in any other sport and you don't hear in other facets in life!

Do lib dems talk about glad stones dominance in the Victorian times.

Do the bay city rollers claim to be bigger than one direction?

Do pan am ex employees argue with Ex BOAC employees about whose bigger?

Do labour go on about Blair being bigger than Cameron and having more history ?

Etc etc

Liverpool are like spandau ballet, Walkmans, maggie thatcher, vol au vents and mullets they were big in the 80's but are now part of history

I used to love vol au vents, forgot they even existed.

Heads out to shops to source pre-match snacks<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:38 am --<br /><br />
pantalon violet said:
andyhinch said:
How many did they beat us by, I lost count.

We got beat tomorrow by 4 goals to one

Sunday supplement is on in a bit

Can't wait for my chicken dinner

Vol au vents?

Thenumber1blue said:
21cuxxt.jpg

Fuckin Hypocrite !

What a idiot Brendan Rogers is, pray we see this clown eat his words and wallow in self pity post match

Blue Jimmy9 said:
asplund2 said:
I was just waiting for something like this to happend, Fuuuuucking HELL!!! same against Chelsea game with Fernandinho, whats the odds for Suarez to get Injured instead...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/vincent-kompany-limps-out-manchester-6981924" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... er-6981924</a>

That cheating **** Suarez never,ever gets injured.

Trying hard not to bite<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 am --<br /><br />If Kompany is out this May work in our favour, play a deep line and hit them on counter with pace of YaYa, Navas and Aguero

Our keepers have traditionally done well at Anfield. Hope Joe has a stormer today.

C'mon City - let's holisticate them!

Manuel will tell the lad's to come out fast which will counteract what Rodgers has told his players to do. I hope we win the flip of the coin I can see another goal within 60 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.