Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
15699242.jpg

AP-DO-NOT-USE-Man-city-liverpool-1573362.jpg

d3a44bca-ee10-4f7d-a3ad-4a3db70ecb10-460.jpeg

Three_Hat-tricks said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Beanhead said:
Just leaving south east London now.. To Euston to meet up with my dipper client who has kindly invited me to watch in his dipper corporate area.
Liverpool's corporate facilities are the least impressive in the Premier League imo, in spite of their delusions of grandeur as a club.

Indeed. In the corporate facilities at Anfield, you get a dustbin with a LID.

And you get rubber gloves to dip into it..

gungho-tactics said:
Rammy Blue said:
Although we need to keep it tight early doors, I reckon it's going to be one of those games where it doesn't go to plan. We'll concede early and then have to go after them and the game will become end to end and be stretched all over the place. It's then just going to be a shootout and we have to hope our players have their finishing boots on, and theirs don't.

Impossible to predict the outcome, imo.

Liverpool will be quite happy to defend deep and do us on the counter attack if they get an early goal.

Not at home they won't. I reckon it could end up being their undoing, they won't be able to help themselves in continuing to pour forward.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Griff01 said:
gungho-tactics said:
Can we win the game for the Hillsborough victims ? Or is only Liverpool allowed to do that ?

Well now you're just being silly ;)

If they don't win it for them, have they let them down somehow? Cuts both ways, surely?

For all you giving it im so nervous I need help oh my god etc.
Get down the local hospital pronto and get that spine implant.
FFS it's days like these that we have waited years for. I Can't wait
for KO. Been watching all sorts of football all weekend, but have known
deep down that it's been nothing like todays will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.