Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this that Brenda (mid life crisis,going to fucking tinie tempha concerts having new teeth leaving his wife for younger woman) Rodgers saying all the pressure is City's what a load of bollocks.. This is undoubtedly the biggest game in Rodgers' career so doesn't that bring pressure I think that was a poor attempt to sound like Mourinho.. He is feeling the pressure big time because we ain't West Ham or Cardiff or a very poor Spurs we are Man City who have World Cup and Euro Championship winners in our side who will go under because of a few scousers making a bit of noise?????? Get fucking real Brenda...

Also until about a month ago liverpool only pissed me off mildly but the way they have morphed into this "we are entitled" wankers is bad bad form.. You ain't entitled to nothing just because you were good 25 yrs ago!! You have to earn it.. So yeah the way they have turned into arrogant cunts overnight is a bit unsavoury especially as they haven't even won anything yet!!! Lack of class

Sorry for the language but these bin-dippers are really err cheesing me off !!

Burtonrdblue said:
All this that Brenda (mid life crisis,going to fucking tinie tempha concerts having new teeth leaving his wife for younger woman) Rodgers saying all the pressure is City's what a load of bollocks.. This is undoubtedly the biggest game in Rodgers' career so doesn't that bring pressure I think that was a poor attempt to sound like Mourinho.. He is feeling the pressure big time because we ain't West Ham or Cardiff or a very poor Spurs we are Man City who have World Cup and Euro Championship winners in our side who will go under because of a few scousers making a bit of noise?????? Get fucking real Brenda...

Also until about a month ago liverpool only pissed me off mildly but the way they have morphed into this "we are entitled" wankers is bad bad form.. You ain't entitled to nothing just because you were good 25 yrs ago!! You have to earn it.. So yeah the way they have turned into arrogant cunts overnight is a bit unsavoury especially as they haven't even won anything yet!!! Lack of class

Sorry for the language but these bin-dippers are really err cheesing me off !!

They are good at lighting candles though...

had to go to dipperpool on business today , a couple of cars with liverpool flags attached to their windows with "champions" on them , couldnt get a pic because the lights changed to green , how fcuking deluded are these micky mousers

SWP's back said:
Begbie said:
Spooner1982 said:
As a Liverpool fan, I obviously think we will win the league. It just makes more sense for us to do it. We have been the most consistent, played the best football, we have the best trike duo in the premiership and all the neutrals want Liverpool to win it. I am not saying that we have the best squad, I am only saying that we have discovered the most consistent and the most balanced team. In contrast, City have struggled to find the proper cohesion most of the season . I guess you are unlucky with Aguero's and other players injury problems, but even if Aguero were to be fit all season - he is nothing compared to Suarez.

nothing eh?

remind me again what suarez' goals per minute ratio is?

in case you hadnt realised, Aguero's is the best in premierships history...not just this year

remind me again what suarez' scoring record is against top ten teams in the premiership?

until feb this year:
Only 17% of Luis Suarez’s goals have come against teams in the top half,

Sergio is 57%

nuff said....
Boom

Are Liverpool fans scared that if they don't make all their statements hyperbolic they will cease to exist as a club or something? Every single Liverpool fan comes out with these bizarre and utter bullshit statements. "Aguero nothing compared to Suarez" didn't even warrant a response but fairplay to Begbie, speaking what is simply the truth and quashing that disgustingly arrogant statement.

gmckennasell said:
had to go to dipperpool on business today , a couple of cars with liverpool flags attached to their windows with "champions" on them , couldnt get a pic because the lights changed to green , how fcuking deluded are these micky mousers
They've given themselves plenty of rope. They'll be the laughing stock of the nation when they hang themselves, hopefully this Sunday.

I'm that confident of this sunday that tomorrow i'm off down to the tattoo parlour for a 'Champions 2013/14' tatt. Keep an eye out for me in the MEN and The Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.