Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FromPollockToSilva said:
foetus said:
oh dear, rawk never disappoints

We've also got every neutral in the country (and beyond) willing us on, and willing us on because we play fantastic football - we're going to surf to victory on tidal wave of positive energy - you can't halt nature.
This is it. This is the mother of all cup finals. Biggest premier league game of last 24 years !! It doesn't get any bigger than this. This is war. We must triumph. We must save humanity. We must save football from those oil rich enemies of football. We must show the world a club with soul will always be bigger than a soulless club with insane money. If this doesn't get you pumped up then nothing will.

Pissflaps.

What with RAWK and some on here with twitching arses I'm thinking we've alreday lost!!!!!

Its about time some of our fans manned up. We're better than them by some distance in all depatments, maybe closer in attack but otherwise we are the better side both on and off the pitch.

Overall the players, Management and us fans have the expereance of these big games. They've created all sorts of pressure on themselves with players laps of honour and fans singing 'We're gonna win the league. etc

When was the last time in a must win game in the Prem that we didn't turn up?

We'll go out there and do what we did against the rags. Bluemoon had twitchers then as well.

I'll say again MAN UP.

blue b4 the moon said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
foetus said:

Pissflaps.

What with RAWK and some on here with twitching arses I'm thinking we've alreday lost!!!!!

Its about time some of our fans manned up. We're better than them by some distance in all depatments, maybe closer in attack but otherwise we are the better side both on and off the pitch.

Overall the players, Management and us fans have the expereance of these big games. They've created all sorts of pressure on themselves with players laps of honour and fans singing 'We're gonna win the league. etc

We'll go out there and do what we did against the rags. Bluemoon had twitchers then as well.

I'll say again MAN UP.

My thoughts exactly

Scouse1 2 (Suarez brace) City 5 (Kolarov, Toure(2), Aguero, Dzeko)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
blue b4 the moon said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Pissflaps.

I'll say again MAN UP.

My thoughts exactly

Scouse 12 ?

FromPollockToSilva said:
foetus said:

We've also got every neutral in the country (and beyond) willing us on, and willing us on because we play fantastic football - we're going to surf to victory on tidal wave of positive energy - you can't halt nature.
This is it. This is the mother of all cup finals. Biggest premier league game of last 24 years !! It doesn't get any bigger than this. This is war. We must triumph. We must save humanity. We must save football from those oil rich enemies of football. We must show the world a club with soul will always be bigger than a soulless club with insane money. If this doesn't get you pumped up then nothing will.

Pissflaps.
Fuck me you would think they were owned by the liverpool mutual society, not some billionaire rich yanks. hOW DOWN IS HE GOING TO FEEL WHEN WE GO 2 UP AFTER 2 MINIUTES!! HA HA SCOUSE WINGHING TWATS.

Chippy_boy said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I'll say again MAN UP.

My thoughts exactly

Scouse 12 ?

Scouse1 - 2 goals

I call them 1 and neverton 2

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Chippy_boy said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
My thoughts exactly

Scouse 12 ?

Scouse1 - 2 goals

I call them 1 and neverton 2

i call the red dippers scouse 2 as they're clearly inferior to everton in every way.

I've just been on RAWK and they are talking about Chelsea as if they've already beaten us!! I'm all for confidence but outright arrogance has an tendency to come and bite you on your arse!!!! Not one person from City has come out saying anything derogatory about them and the way they run their club unlike Brenda who predictably hit the default button and whined about our investment ,getting old that Brenda. You really are a poor mans Jose Mourinho. We don't have to slag liverpool off because they have nothing we are envious of ?maybe Suarez but another incident is just round the corner with that lad hopefully it's sunday, anyway an on form Kun matches him easily..bottom line we have class they don't .oh! Sorry they have history, well so do Pompey. Like the kid on the other post said when in a big game in the PL don't we turn up? BELIEF !!!!

This is the biggest game in Brenda Rodgers' career so don't you think he's nervous?? He's trying the old Mourinho trick of trying to deflect the pressure which he is obviously feeling..

Even that idiot who sounds like he's recovering from a stroke Jordan Henderson is piping up in the press!! You don't hear yaya or silva having to do that? They let their performances do their talking because they have class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.