Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pellers should be very vocal in the media this week about how many penalties Liverpool are getting and he hopes the referee will be alert to players going down too easy ;) I'd like to see a fair game please

Listened to talkshite this morning and it was all if liverpool does this and liverpool does that they will win the league and not once did they mention if City beat them they will only be one point in front and we will have two games in hand.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:23 pm --<br /><br />Listened to talkshite this morning and it was all if liverpool does this and liverpool does that they will win the league and not once did they mention if City beat them they will only be one point in front and we will have two games in hand.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I disagree.

Certainly not 'completely controlled' in the sense to which I referred.
Cant remember the last time we played well there must have been the 2-2 in the 2009 - 2010 season.

Last 4 games

2010 - 2011 - got battered 3-0
2011 - 2012 - started well but Liverpool dominated the second half and Hart kept us in the game. They also dominated the league cup semi final.
2012 - 2013 - Again they were the better side but skrtel mistake got us a point.

Never confident when go to liverpool or everton. Hopefully west ham will do us a favour today or we can scrape a point.
Sorry completely forgot the 3-0. We did get battered you're right. Carroll played a blinder. Kompany couldn't handle him. (let's hope for more of the same from Carroll today!)

I remember coming away from Anfield being seriously worried about playing the rags that weekend. All's well that ends well :-)

After the 3-0 defeat Mancini said "certain events would never happen again at Manchester City". He was referring to the fact that the game had been played after the Grand National where MCFC had a courtesy tent. Players were present, and left at the end of the day worse for wear. A benchmark moment in our rise to the top.

Scousers get on my nerves.

I hate they way they trivialize thieving.
I hate the way they feel they are chosen.
I hate it that only Shanksie has anything worth listening to.
I hate it the way we have to listen to them change history about the H's.
I hate it that only they have European nights.
I hate it that the DJ puncher went to trial in Liverpool. Wtf?
The captain has a stupid name. Stevie G, oh come on!
I hate their shitty little ground.
I hate the BT team.
But, if it wasn't for Liverpool we wouldn't have a ship canal. And if we didnt have canal then we might not have our club. But they were thieving then and we overcame. We will overcome again.

Scousers really get on my wick.

Come on City.

3rdgenerationblue said:
Scousers get on my nerves.

I hate they way they trivialize thieving.
I hate the way they feel they are chosen.
I hate it that only Shanksie has anything worth listening to.
I hate it the way we have to listen to them change history about the H's.
I hate it that only they have European nights.
I hate it that the DJ puncher went to trial in Liverpool. Wtf?
The captain has a stupid name. Stevie G, oh come on!
I hate their shitty little ground.
I hate the BT team.
But, if it wasn't for Liverpool we wouldn't have a ship canal. And if we didnt have canal then we might not have our club. But they were thieving then and we overcame. We will overcome again.

Scousers really get on my wick.

Come on City.

eh calm down calm down lad

I reckon the GD is all but sewn up thanks to the home fixtures we have so I would go all out for the draw. A draw at Liverpool and Everton will probably see us as champions.

Pity its not a night game.......

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steven.candle

BjdhO2whyfTivowE0SAGEPybqQDtseIPuyZAdkJJA0KfZ0Ez1SWZmJhWQtPVuybIMdM=w300

tolmie's hairdoo said:
That the same Clattenburg who robbed us fucking blind at Chelsea a couple years back, then?

Let me refresh your memories...

Ignored a stone wall penalty on Silva when already a goal up.

Decided to send Lescott off and award a penalty with him protecting his face from a yard?

The same Clattenburg who a year later robbed Chelsea blind against United?

Clattenburg is the worst of the lot.

It's always about him, to be the centre of the attention.

Howard Webb or Mike Dean are still the best we have, warts and all.

At least he's an equal opportunities shite ref.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm --<br /><br />The Kop are up for this one...
61c2eeb4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.