Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we want to win the league this season then we have to look at beating our rivals at home and looking at getting draws away.

Sterling, Sturridge and Coutinho are very good attacking players and it's likely Markovic could play so we have to be very careful of this Liverpool side even if they have lost Suarez.

Sergio will probably play a part but he won't start, you cannot play just 10 mins the week before then go and play 90 mins.

I would play three in midfield but knowing Pellegrini he will stay with 4-4-2/4-2-2-2.

Must win game, come on City!

CrownPointBlue said:
Let's concentrate all our support & passion on .....THE CHAMPIONS.
Forget the Gerrard song,it will only come back & haunt us....let's be be loud,proud,classy & CITY, THE TEAM WILL NEED US !!

Fuck that mate, the way that crying **** acted when they beat us, he needs reminding about his slip.

-------------------Hart---------------------
Zaba--------Kompany----Demi--------Kolarov
-----------Fernando----Fernandinho---------
Silva--------------Yaya----------------Nasri
------------------Dzeko--------------------

Aguero to get 30 minutes 2nd half.

2-0 City.

CrownPointBlue said:
Forget the Gerrard song,it will only come back & haunt us....let's be be loud,proud,classy & CITY, THE TEAM WILL NEED US !!
Balls. That song needs to be sung, loud and proud, by all 4 parts of the ground. That fucking twat tried to hog all the fucking limelight last season, and it backfired spectacularly. Balls to him, he deserves all the stick he gets from us.

Too much comedy contained within this moment of extreme hubris to let it pass without a ditty or two.

article-2608615-1D1469CA00000578-911_634x331.jpg

I think we sing the song and then we....errr......go again.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Too much comedy contained within this moment of extreme hubris to let it pass without a ditty or two.

article-2608615-1D1469CA00000578-911_634x331.jpg
100%.....and he knew the camera was there. It's as bad as that fucking Sturbridge thing 'teamwork makes the dream work', or some similar shite. Rogers must have them all reading them fucking ludicrous American 'be your best' self help/management book box bollocks.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
NoahCity said:
---------------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-----------Fernandinho--Fernando----------
------Silva--------------Yaya------------------Nasri
-----------------------Aguero------------------------
That's the one for me. Suffocate them in the midfield.

I wish but pellers won't play like that at home,he will go with ed and jo with sergio 2nd half imo

malg said:
CrownPointBlue said:
Balls. That song needs to be sung, loud and proud, by all 4 parts of the ground. That fucking twat tried to hog all the fucking limelight last season, and it backfired spectacularly. Balls to him, he deserves all the stick he gets from us.

This
He will get it at every ground this season,southampton fans were singing it,he will never live it down

--------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-----------Fernandinho----Fernando----------
------Silva-----------Yaya-----------Jovetic---
----------------------Dzeko------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.