Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreckless Alec said:
Let them worry about us !

They were all over the place against Southampton and very lucky to get away with a win. The only thing to fear is fear itself and I don't think the players are anywhere near as nervous as the fans. Some of them have just held their own in the World Cup so I don't think Jordan Henderson and co are going to cause many sleepless nights.

Even if they get a surprise result, it's early doors and with their history of choking we can afford to ignore their premature title celebrations.

This

They're coming to the home of the champions.

F#ck em

--------------1-----------------
---------------------------------
----------4-------26-----------
--5-----------------------13--
----------------6---------------
--------25---------------------
----------------42-------------
---------------------------------
-----21-------------8(7/35)---
----------10(16/35)------------

Substitutes in parenthesis

2-0 City. Dzeko and a Yaya/Kolorov PK

Noticeable that in the first 20 mins at Burnley Oliver and his team have not fallen for Chelsea diving...hope he stays like that next Monday

They were all over the place against Southampton. We just need to make sure we keep control of Sterling and Sturridge, there is no other real threat to be honest. Lets hope we smash these big and make a statement for the next few games. Hoping Aguero is fit enough to start on his own and we can pluck up the midfield with Milner but if not, Dzeko and Jovetic look to be forming a decent partnership.

Hart
Sagna Kompany Demi Kolarov
Yaya Fernando
Silva Nasri
Jovetic Dzeko

OR

Hart
Sagna Kompany Demi Kolarov
Yaya Fernando
Silva Nasri Milner
Aguero

I'm going city 2-1 - sterling to score for them - was not convinced by them at all vs southampton looked lost at times

FantasyIreland said:
--------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-----------Fernandinho----Fernando----------
------Silva-----------Yaya-----------Jovetic---
----------------------Dzeko------------------------
This is the team I'd like to start on Monday.

We are surely due to smash these fcukers,would love nothing more than that to happen next Monday,and then listen to Rodgers reasons for it happening...as long as we take care of sterling,coutinho and sturridge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.