Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
................................Hart................................
.....Zab...........Vince.............Mangala..........AK......
.............................Fernando.............................
.......Nasri.................Yaya...................Silva........
..................Sergio................Dzeko....................

hart

zabba
kolarov
kompany
MDM

fernando
fernandinho
yaya
nasri
silva

dzeko

2-1 to city goals from dzeko and nasri

I doubt this game will be Mangala's debut, he has only been training for a week so far and having his debut against Liverpool is probably not the wisest idea.

Hart

Zabaletta* Kompany Demichelis Clichy*

Y. Toure Fernando

Milner* Silva* Nasri

Jovetic*

*Zaba over and above Sagna for obvious reasons plus he was on the bench last match while sagna wasn't
*Clichy instead of Kolarov because of pace as well as what he offers defensively
*Milner will keep an extra eye on that lil terrorist from Jamaica. You'd recall that this strategy helped keep Evertoon's Baines in check last season. Fern needs some support in doing the dirty job...doesn't he?
*I believe Silva is at his rampaging best when played right behind the striker and allowed a freer role. Yaya T doesn't do too well further upfield. He's not a messi or james that'd beat two or three in the final third before laying a killer pass but always tries to initiate his moves (including powerful runs) from the center
*Jojo gets my nod because we need a player that would fight dirty and mot seem nowhere for spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.