Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

Jumanji said:
kompany10 said:
Jumanji said:
I know my football, thank you.

Hulk is not world class.
he is world class, you obviously don't know your football very well.
I pity your generation's standards.

The latest crop footballers are the most athletic to date. It doesn't take a scientist to actually see the physique. They are on average 2 inches taller than just twenty years ago. They are faster and have access to more training and video techniques. A player like Messi would take apart most teams in a way that would make even Maradona (and I've seen both live) blemish.

alky313 said:
The latest crop footballers are the most athletic to date. It doesn't take a scientist to actually see the physique. They are on average 2 inches taller than just twenty years ago. They are faster and have access to more training and video techniques. A player like Messi would take apart most teams in a way that would make even Maradona (and I've seen both live) blemish.

You just tackled your first point with the exemple you're giving.
If Messi is so good (which he is, ,no denying that), then length doesn't really matter, does it?

Watch some Pele footage: then tell me if a player with his wit wouldn't still have his place in today's football?

I think its a bit unfair judging him on just one game! Hes scored more than a couple of goals last two seasons

Daveth said:
I think its a bit unfair judging him on just one game! Hes scored more than a couple of goals last two seasons

Like has been said, it's a different League in quality, from what I have seen he is not made for the Prem, it does not mean he is a bad player, just one not suited to the rigours of the prem, and that is the reason he is not playing here (or Spain or Italy)

He is fast, his crosses are very dangerous and he kicks stronger than my horses. There will be a lot of clubs keeping an eye on him...

Porto had nobody to finish and put it in the net

You can see he is a really good player, I think in a top team like Real/City etc he would shine even more

fair play to him though he did work his ass off tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.