Manchester City's "NO HISTORY" in pictures

colinbellsboots said:
100%manc said:
SHIT ! how the fook did I miss that????

awell im not adjusting it now :)
and a certain, FA cup FINAL runners yp, ffs the BBC, remind us of that fooker every time anyone mentions the FA CUP.
And always show the same bloody goal time and time again, with never a hint of the greatest volley you're ever likely to see at Wembley.

34in72v.jpg

malg said:
adammck said:
A banner with just the trophies and the year underneath would be good... then maybe some text like 'No History?'
I know people won't like this, but it is my opinion.

If we did have banners like that we'd just make ourselves a bigger laughing stock with the Rags. They're the ones who give us shit about not winning a trophy for so long. They know fine well exactly what we have won in the past, but they don't give a shit, as they don't care about anything won before Sky! So, I personally think it would be a bad idea until we win something in the current era.

Tin hat on!
I disagree. This is not about the Rags and their 34 Years banner. We know how long it is since we last won a cup. This is about everyone telling us we have 'no history'. It's a reminder to them that, yes, we may not have won anything for a long time, but history is something we have in spades.

I'd love a long banner showing all those cups with the dates (or photos of the likes of Meredith, Cowan, Trautmann and Book holding them) and the simple slogan 'MCFC: "No history" since 1894'

i was hoping of the same thing too.

a background of maine road with the trophies and wording floating on a different layer.

and can you make the fonts look more class? like using fontface English, a good Serif like TrajanPro or a modern sleek like our own Eurostile?

would also love to have this suitable for a 1440px.

i might do one like this if time permits.

what about the trophy we won on beating barcelona one thing the rags have never done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.