Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant high press for more than a few minutes as they couldn’t at Barca. They don't have the discipline or the energy. Sure Ive read today they have ran less than the opposition in all but 2 of Olle’s games. They will sit deep and try to break in behind. Similar to spurs really but not as good.
If they sit deep they lose . I expect a press of sorts . Let's see who is right on the night eh ?

No messing around, we need fresh legs and rags look tired - Sane can play havoc if Pep overcomes his problem with him

Ederson
Danilo komp Laporte Mendy ( 3 fresh defenders at the back)
Fern ( will provide stability )
Silva Bernie (creativity and control with Silva back after rest)
Sterling Kun Sane ( Sane's pace will do damage)

Vinny is a must and I’d like to see Otamendi alongside him with Laporte at left back for extra solidity. Walker’s form is good enough to keep his place. Fernandinho stops teams running out our defence. He sees danger early and deals with it. It is no coincidence that we tightened up after he came on yesterday. I’d put Berny in midfield doubling up down that side with Sterling further forward; Gundogan also in midfield with Sane down the left. David Silva is always there if we need to open doors and improve our possession. Sergio has a goal in him and his strength will be needed up top:

Ederson; Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Laporte; Bernardo, Fernandinho, Gundogan; Sterling, Aguero, Sane
No otamendi please - a disaster waiting to happen. And no Mahrez either

No messing around, we need fresh legs and rags look tired - Sane can play havoc if Pep overcomes his problem with him

Ederson
Danilo komp Laporte Mendy ( 3 fresh defenders at the back)
Fern ( will provide stability )
Silva Bernie (creativity and control with Silva back after rest)
Sterling Kun Sane ( Sane's pace will do damage)
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.