Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 20 Apr 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flook

flook

as long as we play our high intensity game from the off, it barely matters who plays, our squad is better than their first XI by a country mile

Bluemanc100 and DTeacher like this.
  2. RobinHood

RobinHood

Pep?

3. Blumers Bloomers

Blumers Bloomers

Agreed. Not one of their players would get in our starting 11 ....even De Gea who regularly has been listed in combined elevens over the last couple of seasons....given his recent form I think Eddie now has the edge

But not one of the Leicester, Palace or Newcastle players would get in our starting 11 ....doesn't count for a lot in a one off game

I think our guts, passion and determination ...as well as talent... should see us over the line here. Last week hurt. Creating history by winning a domestic treble is one way of putting it right and surpassing last years "centurions" season

COME ON CITY

4. Millennium

Millennium

I like David Silva, my favorite city player of all time, but I am not sure about his recent performance, he does not seem to be the same player anymore.

5. DTeacher

DTeacher

Team supported:
    The best team in the land and all the WORLD
    Most of the forum (including me) think that tbf. However, I have a sneaky feeling that Pep WILL PLAY David and David will respond with his best petformance in months.

We need Merlin to find his magic again.

6. Fordyboy46

Fordyboy46

I think you might be right, he will definitely play anyway.

DTeacher likes this.
  7. pudge

pudge

I will never, ever, look forward to Derby day

Luke The Blue, webelieve and Mike N like this.
  8. paulc

paulc

Anyone hear Neville during commentary say “Raheem massively prefers to play on the left than the right”, if this is true, Bernado is also one of the first names on the team sheet & Pep trusts him on the right, will be surprised to see Leroy start again this season which is a massive shame but I believe in Peps way & I don’t believe Pep has enough faith that Leroy will follow his instructions.

9. brummie blue

brummie blue

actually think his best performances this season have been when KDB has been out injured

10. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    Walker has just had 4 tough games in 15 days and although he's played well in all of them, he makes silly mistakes when he's fatigued. Danilo is a great replacement and could have a field day running infield into the gaps behind Jogba.

Dax777 and remember arthur mann like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.