Mancini - Balotelli

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

redmizzle said:
clarion said:
Mancini,Marion and Tevez destroyed team spirit, great form of Dzeko, Milner, Barry, Silva and Yaya!!!

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 pm --

Mancini,Marion and Tevez destroyed team spirit, great form of Dzeko, Milner, Barry, Silva and Yaya!!!

Get the fuck outta here! Great form of Dzeko?
dont remember first three months???

If you were a player and you saw Mancini's body language on the side of the pitch how would you feel? Slouched down on his chair, or standing up and constantly shouting at you, or complaining.

Players need to feel loved and appreciated, if you give them that they will give you everything and then some more. Sometimes it is deserved that you need to shout at them, but only on rare occasions and away from the fans and cameras.

How many times has Mancini failed to make changes when we have been playing very poorly? He's worse than Benitiez as he waits till the 80th minute like today. Who does he bring on? Kolarov.

His decisions have been poor, at the start of the season Balotelli was benched, and when he did come on he worked hard and played well. Now that he's been starting every game he's been very poor. The issue with Tevez, I doubt that would have happened with another manager. Constantly playing Silva when he is clearly fatigued or injured, does he not have any trust in the squad players?

We need a manager that can do that, cope with pressure, one that thinks before he speaks, one that is proven and respected, that can manage players, but also has tactical sense. I fear that if Mancini stays then some players will not like the way things are and want to leave. We did the hard part of signing those big players such as Aguero and Silva, let's not ruin that by keeping Mancini.

joezilla said:
you don't have to be a genius to see that mario is a liability. it had already been proven so many times before today's game. regardless, mancini put his bet on mario and he lost. we've most probably lost the title, mancini his contract.
end of story.

absolutely, he gambled with his fellow Italian, and lost. Time to deal with the consequence now (being fired after this season)

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

hilts said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
city diehard said:
We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

All I see is 238 million mate.A fractured team spirit,players who aren't good enough and a manager whos' tactics away from home are simply shite.

what would you have done different today

Not played the 2 ronnies for starters...Milner and Barry...My nan is quicker than Barry.
Not played Mario-He is a disgrace to the hard work our owners and chairman have done for Man City.
Not played with a negative attitude-YET AGAIN.
Not substituted Nasri in front of his old club...Talkabout giving them ammo. You protect your players...need I go on?

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

inbetween said:
city diehard said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

Indeed, Mancini has got us into the Champions League, put is in our FIRST EVER Premier League title race and won us an FA Cup. The first in 35 years so show some respect. As for Balotelli, can't defend him in any shape or form, accident waiting to happen today.

Any average championship menager would at least do the same or more with this kind of players. Stop being retarded players won that not fucking clueless italian idiot.

People can use age all they want but when was the last time you saw someone like Aguero,Welbeck or Sturridge constantly look like they would get sent off. He has talent but he doesn't deserve any special treatment. 3 red cards this season for a striker is absurd. I've had enough of his attitude and his determination to getting a red card. He deserved to get sent off twice in the game. Our form has spiraled out of control. Mancini deserves to be sacked as he is the one that has to take the blame. Is it just me or is there an obvious pattern emerging. We've create so little chances and get hit with a counter. Tell me one time where you honestly believed we should of scored. Arsenal were better than us, played with more tempo and sadly enough reminded me of when we battered every team in sight. Is the title race over? Yes. If we had been playing with this sort of form 5 games earlier, we would be fighting for a champions league spot. Mancini deserves to sacked and so does the liability Mario Balotelli. Next season we need a new found belief and the cutting edge we've lost from earlier in the season.

C.T.I.D

Have a look at some of my previous posts regarding Balotelli. I have been absolutley castigated by the likes of SWP. Tolmie et.al Now try and tell me I am dickhead, a rag, a weirdo?!!!
C'mon SWP what do you say to me now?

Hey Dzeko fans Mancini will not be fired and there is more chance of Dzeko not being here than Mario.

Sorry to shatter your dreams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.