Mancini - Balotelli

didactic said:
Hey Dzeko fans Mancini will not be fired and there is more chance of Dzeko not being here than Mario.

Sorry to shatter your dreams.

I hope that's true. Because then I can continue to laugh at Balotelli ruining City's hopes while Dzeko is playing for a good manager.

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
city diehard said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

All I see is 238 million mate.A fractured team spirit,players who aren't good enough and a manager whos' tactics away from home are simply shite.

they are good enough though, if they would have carried on there amazing performances from the beginning of the season we would have stormed the league. We werent gonna automatically win the league

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

Marpleblue69 said:
blucat599 said:
Sheikh Mansour, have a summer chat with Jose Mourinho !

You f***** Bell end

Mario out mancini stays sick of the Jose talk. Bobby pissed me of today with his subs and team selection but if you can't see we are going places your blind pal.
I will never back Mario again but getting rid of our manager is starting all over again

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

At times RM has proved that he as yet doesn`t have the nous,especially in away games.
Shocking away record since the turn of the year and yes I am coming to the conclusion that Bobby treats Balo with too much respect.It should be the other way,but Balo will never learn.
Constant chip on his shoulder,when things don`t go his way.
Is that the last we`ve seen of him for this seson ?? Who knows but Bobby has to kick his arse and get some fucker to kick his as well.
Loyalty to one of his signings has cost us dearly and its more about trying to justify his team selection,by constantly playing someone who only cares about himself.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ElanJo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I will continue to labour my point until this indulged fraud has been kicked out.

Take a long last look, his fans, he will get five game ban.

Embarrassed to have him associated with our great club.

Here's where our title challenge went.

Absolutely moronic to blame Balotelli for us not winning the league.

Absolutely moronic.

Moronic is the right description of this clown.

His actions have made him unavailable when the manager placed his absolute faith in him.

His actions off the field in recent weeks have brought undue pressure on the club.

If this is a player who only plays for Mancini, fuck knows what he will be like when he plays for someone else.

Lamentable, him and Mancini during this run in.

By the look of the post match interview, Bobby has had enough too.

Balotelli looked to me the most likely to score today but I think it would be difficult for us not to try and sell him in the summer. Khaldoon did not look too happy and Bobby's demeanour post match suggested to me that he may well believe his job is close to being over.

I would be sad if that were the case because I really doubt if there is anyone who will come and do a decent jobe for a decent period. RM needs to learn from his mistakes better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.