Mancini - Balotelli

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Wouldn't be surprised if he has already fucked off back to Italy.

We owe Inter £7m, so hopefully AC will take this prick off our hands in a cash/swap for Thiago Silva.
Now that would be a good deal

I said after the Kiev game that Balotelli will be playing in Turkey in a few years and he'll still be telling the world how great he is. A the start of this season he looked as if he could reach the potential people keep banging on about. The form didn't last and I can see him in a Fenabache shirt in 4/5yrs time.

Having said all that he wasn't the worst player on the pitch y'day, he's just an idiot who cannot be trusted to deliver on a consistent basis

I do wish the scum had got rid of Cantona after he assaulted that fan and the media storm that surrounded him......

......or got rid of Beckham after he kicked the Argentine player and the media storm that surrounded him at all times.....

.....you know just like City fans want to happen to Mario.

argyle said:
I do wish the scum had got rid of Cantona after he assaulted that fan and the media storm that surrounded him......

......or got rid of Beckham after he kicked the Argentine player and the media storm that surrounded him at all times.....

Cantona helped United win two Premier Leagues before taking leave of his senses at Selhurst Park. And Balotelli can kick whoever he wants while playing for Italy; I'm only concerned about what he does with City. Unavailable through suspension for something like 16 games since joining us. It's simply indefensible.

Dubai Blue said:
argyle said:

Cantona helped United win two Premier Leagues before taking leave of his senses at Selhurst Park. And Balotelli can kick whoever he wants while playing for Italy; I'm only concerned about what he does with City. Unavailable through suspension for something like 16 games since joining us. It's simply indefensible.

Yeah he'll be rightly suspended again.

It doesn't matter to me if he stays or goes, I just don't like the reactionary vitriol aimed towards him by fans as if he is the reason our season has gone wayward.

Last season when we won a trophy he was said by fans to be fantastic, now we have a season empty, suddenly he's shit and needs shipped out.

Some fans want us, unknowingly, to be more like Chelsea - empty season (even though it was fantastic) sack the manager.....a player has a bad season - he's crap get rid buy another.

argyle said:
Dubai Blue said:
argyle said:

Yeah he'll be rightly suspended again.

It doesn't matter to me if he stays or goes, I just don't like the reactionary vitriol aimed towards him by fans as if he is the reason our season has gone wayward.

Last season when we won a trophy he was said by fans to be fantastic, now we have a season empty, suddenly he's shit and needs shipped out.

Some fans want us, unknowingly, to be more like Chelsea - empty season (even though it was fantastic) sack the manager.....a player has a bad season - he's crap get rid buy another.
Yesterday was simply unacceptable for me. Not the sending off per se, but the fact that within 15 minutes of the game starting he couldn't help but put his own feelings ahead of the greater need of the team. That 'tackle' on Song sums him up; completely braindead, selfish, untrustworthy and a liability. It showed that deep down he simply doesn't give a shit about Manchester City; a fact that was then compounded by his decision to amble off the pitch following his red card when the last thing we needed was the clock to be run down.That's the reason I've now had enough of him.

argyle said:

That will be the trophy he couldn't be arsed turning up to celebrate......

And i think many of us had his number as soon as he arrived.

Without looking through the entire thread,has Mancini actually been heard to have said he will sell Balotelli by anyone but the press?Talksports Moose said it after a press conference but soon changed his statement. All ive heard on the radio from RM is he wont play again this season.
Not defending him btw but dont think hes sellable at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.