Mancini - Balotelli

shadygiz said:
mancini has already stated why he left mario on

"yes, he can do stupid things in a game, but he can also score a winner in the last 5 minutes"

Consider which was the more likely yesterday......

poor management,again.

shadygiz said:
FantasyIreland said:
shadygiz said:
mancini has already stated why he left mario on

"yes, he can do stupid things in a game, but he can also score a winner in the last 5 minutes"

Consider which was the more likely yesterday......

poor management,again.

i have considered it and i would say it was still 50/50

That in itself sums up why both should be gone.

simple fact,balo has the skill to be the worlds best player,if he puts his head down and plays for the team and not him self. but there is more chance of a hurricane blowing through a scrap yard and building a working boeing 747 than balo ever being the worlds best player. yes he may score goals but how many times has he cost us a game or brought bad press to the club????? simple fact,he would have been kicked out under fergie a long time ago,augero and dzeko up front the rest of the season,the way the season started,just my opinion.

peoffrey said:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...ity-future-in-doubt-after-red-card-at-arsenal

There are quotes in here that seem to suggest he may not be sold. Mancini doesn't sound convincing with anything he has said.

Lots of strikers have the ability to score a goal in the last 5 minutes. Lots of strikers also have the ability to not be sent off.

5 times in 2 seasons! With the inevitable 5 match ban coming, that is 16 matches he has missed through suspension in 2 seasons. What a joke.

Mancini is apparently the only man who can get the best out of Balotelli. The fact that he hasn't managed to do that during the (almost) two seasons he's been with us speaks volumes.

Balotelli is clearly a very complex individual and all Mancini has ever done during their time together at City is send out extremely conflicting signals to the player. Be it publicly chastising him in the US, saying he'd punch him in the face everyday if he had to play with him, saying he can't trust him or saying that he wanted to sub him after 5 mins.

He says all of these things but then goes on to contradict himself in both words and actions. "I love him," he says, "He's Mario. Anything can happen. He's not a bad person." And then he trusts him implicitly to fire his team to the league title.

Is it any wonder Balotelli is such a mental case when he has Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde as his 'father figure'? It'd be enough to confuse the bollocks out of me as well, and I'm at least 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more intelligent and emotionally stable than Balotelli.

Without wishing to sound too overdramatic, Mancini has helped create this monster and unless he cuts the umbilical cord between them both pretty sharpish, he'll find that Balotelli drags him down with him. He's nailed his colours to the wrong post with this nutter.

Dubai Blue said:
Mancini is apparently the only man who can get the best out of Balotelli. The fact that he hasn't managed to do that during the (almost) two seasons he's been with us speaks volumes.

Balotelli is clearly a very complex individual and all Mancini has ever done during their time together at City is send out extremely conflicting signals to the player. Be it publicly chastising him in the US, saying he'd punch him in the face everyday if he had to play with him, saying he can't trust him or saying that he wanted to sub him after 5 mins.

He says all of these things but then goes on to contradict himself in both words and actions. "I love him," he says, "He's Mario. Anything can happen. He's not a bad person." And then he trusts him implicitly to fire his team to the league title.

Is it any wonder Balotelli is such a mental case when he has Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde as his 'father figure'? It'd be enough to confuse the bollocks out of me as well, and I'm at least 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more intelligent and emotionally stable than Balotelli.

Without wishing to sound too overdramatic, Mancini has helped create this monster and unless he cuts the umbilical cord between them both pretty sharpish, he'll find that Balotelli drags him down with him. He's nailed his colours to the wrong post with this nutter.

A perfect summary of the situation. Mancini is surely too savvy to allow Balotelli to get him sacked? I'd love to see where Super Mario will be in 5 seasons time. Even 3 seasons.

Maybe he saw taming Balotelli as a way to prove Mourinho is not his superior in every dept?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.