Mancini - Balotelli

Blue2112 said:
didactic said:
Blue2112 said:
Mancini just said he's going to try and sell Balotelli in the summer.

Where?

Talksport just interviewing Rodney marsh reported that Mancini has just said it in his after match press conference.

Also said that Mario's in a bad way and Mourinhio is probably right that he's unmanageable.

im on Talksport and have been all day never heard this.

didactic said:
bmcity said:
I only feel sorry for hardworking players that never complain and always give the best of them giving their spot for idiot like Balo. And that look on Vinni face after the game told us all something.

So you are City fan and have 16 posts all slagging off our players? Why dont you go to redcafe and celebrate your hollow victory instead of trying to wind us up?

Balo fan boy you have some issues , because you are f++++ blind. Thats all.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini says Mario Balotelli will 'probably' be sold this summer

Take a trip down memory lane.

January Mancini was the best manager since sliced bread.

Things haven't gone the way we wanted and all of a sudden you lot think he's crap and needs to go.

FFS he's the best manager we've had in a very very long time.

What would you do if a new manager comes and we don't win the league next year? Sack him too?

A certain Mr Swales tried that and look where we ended up.

Get a grip FFS. If we'd been asked at the start of the season what we would think to finishing second this year we would have all said fuckin dead right.

I do think we need to get rid of Balotelli though, he's refused to grow up and play football like he can and is a liability to the team IMO.

bmcity said:
didactic said:
bmcity said:
I only feel sorry for hardworking players that never complain and always give the best of them giving their spot for idiot like Balo. And that look on Vinni face after the game told us all something.

So you are City fan and have 16 posts all slagging off our players? Why dont you go to redcafe and celebrate your hollow victory instead of trying to wind us up?

Balo fan boy you have some issues , because you are f++++ blind. Thats all.

Listen my Bosnian friend keep all your silly little insults to yourself and follow your God to whatever club he goes to but dont pretend to be a City fan.

Now go away.

didactic said:
Blue2112 said:
didactic said:

Talksport just interviewing Rodney marsh reported that Mancini has just said it in his after match press conference.

Also said that Mario's in a bad way and Mourinhio is probably right that he's unmanageable.

im on Talksport and have been all day never heard this.

Its just been reported in the last few minutes, Ive got it on now. The Moose was at the Emirates reporting from the press conference, just said Mancinis comments will come up after the 7pm news.

Did we all see Joe Harts reaction after the red card?
I do believe he was fuming and calling him a fucking idiot.

Now, Hart, Kompany, Zab, Lescott and a couple of others dont deserve to have to deal with that petulance week in week out. And I guarantee 99% of blues were shocked at seeing Kolarov coming on and not tevez for Balotelli.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.