Mancini - Balotelli

didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

He went for the ball I dont get how people can be so malicious to their own player.

Slow motion makes everything look worse.

Have a look again.WHEN YOU`RE SOBER !!

Mancini has actually been done a favour by this clown.

It has diverted the focus from a disgraceful game plan, tactics, decisions and general surrender in our biggest game of season.

Something special might still come of this. Be champions.

didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

He went for the ball I dont get how people can be so malicious to their own player.

Agree.

He's put his foot up to block the ball, missed it and carried through Song. The fact he was running towards Song meant he ended up going through him but he doesn't extend his leg in order to hurt Song, there's no additional forceful movement, it's just a clumsy miss-timed challenge which deserved a red.

This won't go down very well with the Balotelli which hunt that has developed over the last few weeks within our fan base but I couldn't care less to be honest. The guy's a fantastic footballer, the most talented player I've ever seen in person, he just needs to apply himself more. I firmly believe Mancini will be the one to do that and will happily quote this comment when Balotelli's pictured with his Premier League winners medal, be it next year or the year after.

EaglesFan said:
didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Didactic - Mario right now is popular with teenage boys and girls who like acting up, rebells, setting things on fire, stripclub hopping, etc.

He is DESPISED by FOOTBALL fans and majority of media/managers and that, my friend - does not make a football "brand".

Teenage boys and girls dont pay tickets, tv rights, etc :-)

Mario is probably the most popular footballer by all neutrals but what do you know Eagles if its not about Dzeko then its up for your false manipulation. I dont like arguing facts v opinion.

Like I said even if Mario was sold Dzeko would not be a starter he is simply not good enough.

Here you go again with Dzeko shit...arguing with you is really pointless, as you are blind.

"Mario is most popular by all neutrals" - just watch the game and listen to, for example, commentators (mix it up with some foreign ones to get a better picture) - and listen to their opinions. Then find some quotes from other managers (i.e. Mourinho, Redknapp, Baconface) about what THEY think of him...you're funny :-)

Gary Neville and Jamie Rednapp hahaha I had a thread about Jamie months ago where he said that Mario would never score a City goal at the start of the season. And you listen to Gary Neville? Really?

This is silly im going to have a drink and relax instead of trying to argue with a lynch mob for this Gary Neville speaks the truth.

Not going to defend balotelli , but , blaming him for losing the title is a bit much. At the beginning of the season Tevez was the one expected to lead City , where was he when the Team most needed him? Playing Golf.. For a 21 year old Balo did help the team with is goals.
But i agree that he needs to mature alot , and curb that aggressiveness , but leading city to a title is too much for a kid his age. Nor ronaldo , nor messi did that at his age , only contributions here and there..

oakiecokie said:
didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Have a look again.WHEN YOU`RE SOBER !!

This kind of tackle put Eduardo from Arsenal out for...year and a half?? He's not been the same player ever since. Inexcusable, even if this was my dad making it.

didactic said:
This is silly im going to have a drink and relax instead of trying to argue with a lynch mob for this Gary Neville speaks the truth.

Yes, you please do that and leave us proper Blues in peace you wum.

Blue2112 said:
If anybody seriously thinks that our owners whom have been damned impeccable in all of their dealings since they arrived here are sat there happy enough to pay Mario more money in a month than the likes of you and me will earn in a lifetime for the return of bad press after bad press in the name of branding then you are seriously deluded.

Do you honestly think these people need that type of branding? FFS the fact they bought the club and what they've been doing since has given them more branding than they could ever have hoped to wish for.

These are respectable business men, not immature kids throwing monopoly money around for fun. Believe me there will be some strong questions being asked in our boardroom as to the future of some of our players at this club and more than likely the manager as well.

Spot on. We want players that will appear on the back pages ... not the front.

*Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - we have assumed control*

;o)

It seems like at least half of our squad doesn't have faith in Mancini anymore.

When Dzeko was on fire he got benched.

When Milner was on fire he got benched.

Silva was to tired, couldn't deliver his best and we all saw that, yet he kept him play week in and out.

Tevez shit on our club and us fans playing golf in Argentina, yet the fat **** gets advantage to play instead of players who busted their asses on the pitch during the season..

Balotelli can do whatever he wants, get as many bans as he can, and still he trust him more than any other player in the squad.

And so on, and so forth....

To me, there is no logic in Mancini's management of the club. If I was a player I wouldn't have faith in him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.