Mancini - Balotelli

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini has actually been done a favour by this clown.

It has diverted the focus from a disgraceful game plan, tactics, decisions and general surrender in our biggest game of season.

Totally agree with that. It was a shameful performance and it really didn't look like there were more then three or four players out there who wanted to play for him.

kenzie115 said:
didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

He went for the ball I dont get how people can be so malicious to their own player.

Slow motion makes everything look worse.

Agree.

He's put his foot up to block the ball, missed it and carried through Song. The fact he was running towards Song meant he ended up going through him but he doesn't extend his leg in order to hurt Song, there's no additional forceful movement, it's just a clumsy miss-timed challenge which deserved a red.

This won't go down very well with the Balotelli which hunt that has developed over the last few weeks within our fan base but I couldn't care less to be honest. The guy's a fantastic footballer, the most talented player I've ever seen in person, he just needs to apply himself more. I firmly believe Mancini will be the one to do that and will happily quote this comment when Balotelli's pictured with his Premier League winners medal, be it next year or the year after.
Even if you give the player the benefit of the doubt over his "tackles", his general game is not good enough.

didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Didactic - Mario right now is popular with teenage boys and girls who like acting up, rebells, setting things on fire, stripclub hopping, etc.

He is DESPISED by FOOTBALL fans and majority of media/managers and that, my friend - does not make a football "brand".

Teenage boys and girls dont pay tickets, tv rights, etc :-)

Mario is probably the most popular footballer by all neutrals but what do you know Eagles if its not about Dzeko then its up for your false manipulation. I dont like arguing facts v opinion.

Like I said even if Mario was sold Dzeko would not be a starter he is simply not good enough.

Apart from Luis Suarez, Mario Balotelli is regarded as the biggest idiot in football by fans of other teams

Some people have blue glasses

Mancini has lost it for us no ifs or buts, its his player he hjas brought to the club for big money that has cost us.

Hart Kompany Zabaletta Lescott De jong Richards all before him have done very well

His players are a joke

Dzeko Balotelli Augero Johnson Kolarov Nasri Clichy all a joke

Wake up and see it for what it is he has to go Mancini

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini has actually been done a favour by this clown.

It has diverted the focus from a disgraceful game plan, tactics, decisions and general surrender in our biggest game of season.

Something special might still come of this. Be champions.
Think bobby will be gone tolmie? Rumblings that Mancini had been set a target of points until the end of the season to keep his job??

Marvin said:
Blue2112 said:
If anybody seriously thinks that our owners whom have been damned impeccable in all of their dealings since they arrived here are sat there happy enough to pay Mario more money in a month than the likes of you and me will earn in a lifetime for the return of bad press after bad press in the name of branding then you are seriously deluded.

Do you honestly think these people need that type of branding? FFS the fact they bought the club and what they've been doing since has given them more branding than they could ever have hoped to wish for.

These are respectable business men, not immature kids throwing monopoly money around for fun. Believe me there will be some strong questions being asked in our boardroom as to the future of some of our players at this club and more than likely the manager as well.
Agreed. Don't mind coming 2nd, but we have been made to look like a bunch of mercenaries, and I think players like Kompany, Lescott, Hart and Milner for instance are far from that

Mancini made a mistake in playing Balotelli ahead of Dzeko. But is that a sackable ?ffence. I fear we will lose Dzeko in the Summer as he knows he doesn't have the manager's confidence.

There are too many question marks against Mancini.

Overall we've had a great season, its disapointing and damned frustrating right now tonight but football does not end forever after this season. We have a plan and I believe we have about 90% of a title winning squad. Players like you've already mentioned are the heart and soul of the club but we need to add some players that will fight tooth and nail when the chips are down. We also need to look at the severe lack of pace in the team and the need to be able to change the game plan when required.

We're going nowhere but the top, it's just going to take a little longer thats all. We've been through far worse and this type of season will now become the norm for us.

BillyShears said:
didactic said:
This is silly im going to have a drink and relax instead of trying to argue with a lynch mob for this Gary Neville speaks the truth.

Yes, you please do that and leave us proper Blues in peace you wum.

Yes because all the "proper blues" show this by agreeing with your Mario lynching.

Why dont you calm down and calculate where we would be without his goals. Has he made mistakes sure but so do other players I say give him another season as a final test. If we had Tevez Mario would not have had to carry the team for the season with Sergio.

Its a lot of pressure for a 21 year old and I understand him completely. Tevez let us down and our midfield did not contribute enough goals to cover for the lack of striking force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.